1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
9. An informal term for a father.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
18. The sixth month of the civil year.
19. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. Of or relating to the cranium which encloses the brain.
23. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
25. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. Fit or ready for use or service.
29. A member of a people in India living in Orissa and neighboring areas.
30. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
32. Someone who rows a boat.
34. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. Go on board.
42. Relating to or occurring on the undersurface of the foot.
45. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
48. Not easy.
49. A desert in southwestern Africa - largely Botswana.
52. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
53. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
54. Acting according to certain accepted standards.
56. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
58. The sixth day of the week.
59. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
61. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (trade name Torodal) that is given only orally.
63. A genus of Lamnidae.
65. Any loose flowing garment.
66. Being nine more than forty.
67. Midwife toads.
70. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
71. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
72. A bank of keys on a musical instrument.
74. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
78. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
79. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
84. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
88. A passageway between buildings or giving access to a basement.
90. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
93. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
94. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
96. Divisible by two.
97. A master's degree in business.
98. A local computer network for communication between computers.
99. Vacuum flask that holds liquid air or helium for scientific experiments.
100. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
101. Extremely pleasing.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
5. Of inferior or mixed breed.
6. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
7. Dried root of two plants of the genus Polygala containing an irritating saponin.
8. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
9. A large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
12. A genus of Stromateidae.
13. The capital and largest city of Greece.
14. An achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white.
15. Type genus of the Amiidae.
22. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
24. Perversely irritable.
26. An ore that is the chief source of zinc.
28. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
31. The products of human creativity.
33. Argentinian cariama.
35. Type genus of the Glareolidae.
36. A storehouse for threshed grain or animal feed.
38. Slender insect with delicate membranous wings having an aquatic larval stage and terrestrial adult stage usually lasting less than two days.
40. (British) Liable to payment of rates or taxes.
41. Knitted clothing.
43. Jordan's port.
44. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
46. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
47. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
50. Being one more than fifty.
51. A hard copal derived from an African tree.
55. The excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses).
57. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
60. Made of packed earth or gravel.
62. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
64. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
68. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
69. A light touch or stroke.
73. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
75. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. Czech dramatist and statesman whose plays opposed totalitarianism and who served as president of Czechoslovakia from 1989 to 1992 and president of the Czech Republic since 1993 (born in 1936).
80. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
81. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
82. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
83. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
85. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
86. A small cake leavened with yeast.
87. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
89. An erratic deflection from an intended course.
90. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
91. Either extremity of something that has length.
92. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
95. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.