1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. An island republic on Nauru Island.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. An affirmative.
16. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
17. Many times at short intervals.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
19. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
20. The month following July and preceding September.
21. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
22. Give over.
23. Step on it.
24. An unwholesome atmosphere.
27. Australian tennis player who in 1962 was the second man to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles titles in the same year.
29. The chief official in charge of a prison.
30. Feel admiration for.
32. A number that is added to another number (the augend).
36. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
39. Chief of the Vanir.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
46. A laborer who is obliged to do menial work.
47. A person who delivers a speech or oration.
48. The part of the small intestine between the jejunum and the cecum.
50. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
52. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
53. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
55. Costing 10 dollars.
57. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
60. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
61. A disorderly outburst or tumult.
66. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
67. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
68. Formed by reaction between an acid and an alcohol with elimination of water.
70. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
71. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
74. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
76. A family of Amerindian languages spoken in Washington and British Columbia.
79. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
83. One or more recordings issued together.
87. Of or relating to a nail or claw or hoof.
89. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
91. A door-like movable barrier in a fence or wall.
92. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
93. Singing jazz.
95. Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water.
96. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
97. The fatty flesh of eel.
98. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
99. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
100. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
3. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
4. A former province of northwestern France on the English channel.
5. Regional and archaic.
6. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
7. Steal goods.
8. Remove the pins from.
9. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
10. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
11. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
12. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
13. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
14. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
15. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
25. The act of turning aside suddenly.
28. An amoeba-like protozoan with a chitinous shell resembling an umbrella.
31. The month following February and preceding April.
33. Capital and largest city of Indonesia.
34. A mortise joint formed by interlocking tenons and mortises.
35. Inflammation of a bone as a consequence of infection or trauma or degeneration.
37. A learner who is enrolled in an educational institution.
38. Being or having an unknown or unnamed source.
40. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
42. Distance measured in the aggregate number of yards.
43. Unbearable physical pain.
44. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
49. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
51. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
54. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
56. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
58. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
59. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
62. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
63. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
64. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
65. Pain in the gums.
66. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
69. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
70. A public promotion of some product or service.
72. Squash bugs.
73. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
74. A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment.
75. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
77. Belonging to some prior time.
78. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
80. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
81. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
82. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
83. A public promotion of some product or service.
84. A lyric poet.
85. A state in the western United States.
86. Sewing that repairs a worn or torn place in a garment.
88. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
90. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
91. A state in midwestern United States.
94. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.