1. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
4. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
9. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
13. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. A wide scope.
18. A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
21. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
23. Found in moist places as rounded jellylike colonies.
25. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
27. The act of mending a hole in a garment with crossing threads.
28. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
29. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
31. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
32. A worker who fastens things by tacking them down.
34. Informal terms for a mother.
36. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. A member of a Turkic people of Chinese Turkestan and neighboring areas (formerly of Mongolia and eastern Turkestan).
40. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
42. Having the color of caramel.
45. The amount a salary is increased.
49. (Levi's is a trademark) A popular brand of jeans.
51. The airforce of Great Britain.
52. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
54. Of or relating to or involving an area.
55. French philosopher and critic.
58. A small drink of liquor.
59. Term of address for a man.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. Bound or secured closely.
63. Surgical procedure that creates an artificial opening for the elimination of bodily wastes.
66. Dried root of two plants of the genus Polygala containing an irritating saponin.
68. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
70. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
71. A town in north central Oklahoma.
72. New Zealand conifer.
73. A unit of heat equal to 100,000 British thermal units.
74. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
77. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
79. A state in midwestern United States.
80. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
81. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
85. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
87. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
93. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
96. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
98. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
100. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
101. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
102. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
103. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
104. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
105. Take in solid food.
106. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
107. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
108. A rapid bustling commotion.
1. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
4. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
5. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
6. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
7. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
8. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
9. English lexicographer who was a joint editor of the Oxford English Dictionary (1872-1966).
10. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
11. The linear extent in space from one end to the other.
12. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
13. A dyed fabric.
14. The address where a person lives.
15. A horse used to set the pace in racing.
22. Mosses similar to those of genus Bryum but larger.
24. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
26. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
30. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
33. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
35. Mildly laxative n.
37. A lyric poet.
39. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
41. Lichens of the family Usneaceae having a pendulous or shrubby thallus.
43. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
44. The second largest continent.
46. Refuse to acknowledge.
47. Squirrel monkeys.
48. A collection of pus in a body cavity (especially in the lung cavity).
50. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
53. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
56. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
57. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
61. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
64. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
65. The capital and largest city of Iran.
67. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
69. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
75. 16 ounces.
76. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
78. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
79. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
82. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
83. Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole.
84. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
86. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
87. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
88. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
89. United States sculptor (1860-1936).
90. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
91. A small cake leavened with yeast.
92. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
94. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
95. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
97. Not reflecting light.
99. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.