1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
9. The time during which someone's life continues.
13. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
16. A boy or man.
17. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
18. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
19. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
22. The basic unit of money in Iran.
23. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
24. Left-hand page.
26. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
27. State in northeastern India.
29. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
31. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
33. Something done (usually as opposed to something said).
37. On the positive side or higher end of a scale.
41. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
44. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
45. An indirect suggestion.
46. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
47. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
50. A proud stiff pompous gait.
52. Of or relating to near the ear.
55. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
56. A long walk usually for exercise or pleasure.
57. In 1649 the place was captured by Oliver Cromwell, who massacred the Catholic inhabitants.
59. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
60. Fiddler crabs.
61. Title used for a married Frenchwoman.
62. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
64. Informal terms for a mother.
67. Verbal abuse.
68. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
69. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
71. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
74. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
79. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
80. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. Type genus of the Gavidae.
89. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
92. The general activity of selling.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
95. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
96. A small cake leavened with yeast.
97. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
98. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
99. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
100. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
101. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
102. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
1. Speaking a Slavic language.
2. Especially one side of a leaf.
3. The sixth month of the civil year.
4. Science of soils in relation to crops.
5. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
6. Squash bugs.
7. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
8. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
9. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Reticulum and Pictor.
10. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
11. An affirmative.
12. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
13. Type genus of the Apidae.
14. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
15. A fraudulent business scheme.
25. A particular branch of scientific knowledge.
28. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
30. In operation or operational.
32. Italian brandy made from residue of grapes after pressing.
34. Of or relating to a cortex.
35. A Russian vehicle (carriage or sled) pulled by three horses abreast.
36. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
38. Antibiotic (trade name Lincocin) obtained from a Streptomyces bacterium and used in the treatment of certain penicillin-resistant infections.
39. Lacking affection or warm feeling.
40. The cheapest accommodations on a passenger ship.
42. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
43. Of or relating to Samoa or its people or language or culture.
48. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
49. The subject matter of a conversation or discussion.
51. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
53. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
54. Adopted in order to deceive.
58. A piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments.
63. Jordan's port.
65. A cheese dish made with bread and egg crumbs that is baked and served in individual fireproof dishes.
66. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
70. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
72. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
73. A major waterfall in southern Africa.
75. A Russian river.
76. Jordan's port.
77. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
78. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
81. A large quantity of written matter.
83. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
84. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
86. Characteristic of false pride.
87. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
88. Beside one another in a row or rank.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. An informal term for a father.
93. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.