1. Late time of life.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
9. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
13. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
16. The dialect of Chinese spoken in Canton and neighboring provinces and in Hong Kong and elsewhere outside China.
17. Someone employed to conduct others.
18. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
19. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. First in order of importance.
22. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
23. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
24. An overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa).
26. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
29. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
32. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
33. Brown or blackish Alpine mosses having a dehiscent capsule with 4 longitudinal slits.
37. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
38. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
42. A formal expression of praise.
43. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
45. A man employed to operate and elevator.
46. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
47. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
49. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
50. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
52. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
55. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
57. Admission to a group (especially a college or university).
59. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
60. Relating to or being a member of an ethnic group.
63. State in northeastern India.
66. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
67. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
70. A medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain.
71. Enthusiastic approval.
73. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
74. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
76. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
77. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
79. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
80. A nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right.
84. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
88. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
89. God of dawn and light.
92. A small byte.
94. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
95. Take back what one has said.
96. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
98. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
99. Take in solid food.
100. Supporting stalk or stemlike structure especially of a pistil or fern frond or supporting a mushroom cap.
101. Slightly wet.
102. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
2. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
3. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
4. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
5. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
6. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
7. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
8. Having been read.
9. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
10. Relating to or lying near the palate.
11. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
13. Largest known toad species.
14. Young sheep.
15. (informal) Exceptionally good.
25. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
27. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
28. Cuban socialist leader who overthrew a dictator in 1959 and established a socialist state in Cuba (born in 1927).
30. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
31. The fifth month of the Hindu calendar.
34. Of or relating to or designating narcotics.
35. A severe shortage (especially a shortage of food).
36. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
39. (Roman mythology) God of love.
40. A desert in southwestern Africa - largely Botswana.
41. Resulting from inflammation.
44. Concerned with promoting unity among churches or religions.
48. An honorary arts degree.
51. The last (12th) month of the year.
53. Quality of being active or spirited or vigorous.
54. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
56. Made of packed earth or gravel.
58. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
61. City in Sudan.
62. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
64. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
65. Unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins).
68. An ancient board game resembling backgammon.
69. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
70. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
72. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
75. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
78. Treated with oil.
81. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
82. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
83. A fractional monetary unit of several countries.
86. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
87. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
90. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
91. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
93. Bark in a high-pitched tone.
97. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
98. Support resembling the rib of an animal.