1. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
4. Look forward to the probably occurrence of.
9. A boy or man.
13. The sign language used in the United States.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. Any of numerous showy orchids of the genus Vanda having many large flowers in loose racemes.
18. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
21. Relating to or near the ulna.
22. An instinctive motive.
23. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
24. The dilated portion of a canal or duct especially of the semicircular canals of the ear.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. Examine by palpation for medical purposes.
30. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
32. Ancient name for the coastal region of northwestern Asia Minor (including Lesbos).
34. Hockey played on a field.
36. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
38. The striking of one body against another.
42. Half the width of an em.
43. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
46. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
47. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
49. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
50. A slight amount or degree of difference.
51. A cruel and brutal fellow.
52. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
54. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
57. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
58. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
60. Being or given to servile imitation.
61. An associate degree in applied science.
62. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
64. A military dictatorship in North Africa on the Mediterranean.
65. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
67. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
68. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
70. A Mid-Atlantic state.
71. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
73. An associate degree in nursing.
74. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
75. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
77. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
79. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
81. (in India and Burma) A member of an armed gang of robbers.
83. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
87. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
89. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
92. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
95. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
97. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
99. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
100. The residue that remains when something is burned.
101. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
102. One who works hard at boring tasks.
103. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
104. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
1. An informal term for a father.
2. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
3. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
4. Separate by avulsion.
5. Having divergent strabismus.
6. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
7. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
8. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
9. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
10. United States comedian.
11. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
12. Written matter preceding the main text of a book.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Singing jazz.
15. A narrow way or road.
25. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. Tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
31. Seeming unaffected by pleasure or pain.
33. A state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion.
35. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living between Lake Chaplain and the Saint Lawrence River.
37. Lacking taste or flavor or tang.
39. (anatomy) Opposite to or away from the mouth.
40. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
41. Denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. First woman aviator to fly solo nonstop across the Atlantic (1928).
48. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
53. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
55. Abusing vocally.
56. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
59. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
63. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
66. Showing favoritism.
69. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
70. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
72. English monk and scholar (672-735).
76. Relating to or containing acetic acid.
77. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
78. Cause to be attached.
80. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
81. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
82. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
85. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
86. A vigorous blow.
88. The content of cognition.
89. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
90. A primeval personification of air and breath.
91. Type genus of the Majidae.
93. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
94. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
96. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
98. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
99. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.