1. A quantity of no importance.
5. (law) The party to whom something is assigned (e.g., someone to whom a right or property is legally transferred).
13. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
17. A very light brown.
18. (of exocrine glands) Producing a secretion in which part of the secreting cell is released with the secretion.
19. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
20. A human female who does housework.
21. Of or relating to Samoa or its people or language or culture.
22. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A manner of performance.
28. A tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area.
29. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
31. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
32. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
34. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
36. A light touch or stroke.
38. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
40. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
43. A unit of apothecary weight equal to 480 grains or one twelfth of a pound.
46. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
48. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
50. An Asian river between China and Russia.
52. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
55. In a vicious manner.
57. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside).
58. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
59. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
60. A loud harsh or strident noise.
61. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
63. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
65. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
67. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
68. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
69. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
70. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
71. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
73. Muslim name for God.
75. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
76. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
80. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
82. A medium for oil-paints.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
88. act between parties with a view to reconciling differences.
91. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
94. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
98. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
99. The content of cognition.
100. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
102. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
103. An informal term for a father.
104. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
105. A small cake leavened with yeast.
106. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
1. The part of an organism that connects the head to the rest of the body.
2. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
3. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
4. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
6. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
7. Leafless East Indian vine.
8. Relating to or having the characteristics on an icon.
9. The father of your father or mother.
10. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
11. Half the width of an em.
12. The fatty flesh of eel.
13. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
14. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
15. In bed.
16. Free of extraneous elements of any kind.
23. Largest known toad species.
25. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
27. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Speaking a Slavic language.
35. Decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice.
37. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
39. A trial that is invalid or inconclusive.
41. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
42. Large robust epiphytic ferns of tropical forest and scrub.
44. A genus of bee.
45. Thick like cream.
47. Lace again.
49. Possible to sell.
51. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
53. Only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand.
54. Occurring at or forming an end or termination.
56. Jordan's port.
62. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
64. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
66. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
72. A poem consisting of 3 stanzas and an envoy.
73. Leafless East Indian vine.
74. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
77. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
78. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
79. Type genus of the Amiidae.
81. A Greek island in the northern Aegean Sea.
82. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
83. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
85. Jordan's port.
87. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
88. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
89. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
90. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
92. Something causes misery or death.
93. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
95. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
96. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
97. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
101. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.