1. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
4. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
8. A large and hurried swallow.
12. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
19. Extremely robust.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
29. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
31. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
32. The mother of your father or mother.
33. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
36. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
40. Indigo bush.
41. One thousandth of a second.
44. Engraving or carving in low relief on a stone (as in a brooch or ring).
46. Similar to the color of a ripe orange.
49. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
51. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
52. Having a dusty purplish pink color.
53. (Italian cookery) Squid prepared as food.
57. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
59. Perennial plants resembling yucca.
61. English monk and scholar (672-735).
63. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
64. A state in the western United States.
66. A genus of Limacidae.
67. A genus of Lamnidae.
70. Moderate or restrain.
71. Related on the mother's side.
73. Plant cultivated for its enlarged fleshy turnip-shaped edible stem.
76. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
77. Cut the head of.
79. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
86. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
89. A loose cloak with a hood.
91. A noisy or scolding or domineering woman.
93. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
94. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
95. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
97. A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
98. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
99. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
100. A genus of Ploceidae.
101. On or toward the lee.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. One of the common people.
3. Tag the base runner to get him out.
4. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
7. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. An instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping.
10. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
11. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
12. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
13. German hero.
14. An awkward stupid person.
15. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
21. A city in central Texas.
23. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
24. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
27. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
34. A dress crepe.
35. A mass of undifferentiated cells from with an organ or body part develops.
37. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
38. Collective term for the outer parts of a flower consisting of the calyx and corolla and enclosing the stamen and carpel.
39. A unit of radiation exposure.
42. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
43. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
45. African terrestrial ferns.
47. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
48. A landlocked republic in central Europe.
50. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
54. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
55. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
56. (botany) Of or relating to or functioning as a cambium.
58. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
60. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
62. An analgesic for mild pain.
65. Not only so, but.
68. A state in New England.
69. One of the three prairie provinces in western Canada.
70. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
72. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
74. Selling or related to selling direct to the consumer.
75. Earlier in time.
78. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
79. In operation or operational.
80. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
81. Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud.
82. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
83. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
84. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
85. Being one more than one hundred.
87. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
88. God of love and erotic desire.
90. The cry made by sheep.
92. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
96. A doctor's degree in optometry.