1. Being ten more than one hundred thirty.
4. One of the proteins into which actomyosin can be split.
9. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
13. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
16. Step on it.
17. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
18. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
19. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
20. A resource.
21. An ancient town on Crete where Bronze Age culture flourished from about 2000 BC to 1400 BC.
23. A special loved one.
25. Send a signal by waving a flag or a light according to a certain code.
27. Without qualification.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Enthusiastic approval.
34. (nautical) Of an anchor.
37. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).
39. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
41. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
44. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
45. The airforce of Great Britain.
47. Displaying a red color.
48. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
53. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
55. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
56. Male roe deer.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. The cry made by sheep.
61. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
62. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
63. annoy continually or chronically.
66. The capital of Mali.
68. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
69. In a foreign country.
71. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
75. Small magnifying glass (usually set in an eyepiece) used by jewelers and horologists.
76. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
77. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
78. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
79. The kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal.
81. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
84. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
85. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
87. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
90. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
93. A person who lacks good judgment.
96. A city of central China.
97. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
99. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
101. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
102. Not reflecting light.
103. The basic unit of money in Peru.
105. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
106. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
107. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
108. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
109. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
110. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
1. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
2. Being one more than twelve.
3. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
4. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
5. Become gelatinous.
6. To an excessive degree.
7. Protect from heat, cold, noise, etc. by surrounding with insulating material.
8. An antifungal and antibiotic (trade names Mycostatin and Nystan) discovered in New York State.
9. Serving as or forming a base.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. An honorary degree in science.
12. Scottish ballet dancer and actress (born in 1926).
13. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
14. The capital of Western Samoa.
15. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
22. The fur of an otter.
24. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
26. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
28. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
35. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
36. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
38. Exercise that increases the need for oxygen.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. Relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska.
43. The contraction of the chambers of the heart (especially the ventricles) to drive blood into the aorta and pulmonary artery.
46. Extremely pleasing.
49. A net or mesh foundation for lace.
50. Using the voice in song.
51. A Loloish language.
52. Deep orange edible root of the cultivated carrot plant.
54. A light touch or stroke.
58. Loud confused noise from many sources.
60. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
64. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
65. Informal terms for the mouth.
67. (trademark) An antacid.
70. The last (12th) month of the year.
73. An ability to understand a broad range of topics.
74. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
80. A change for the better.
82. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
83. Having a melody (as distinguished from recitative).
84. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
86. Of or like a cecum.
88. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
89. The sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something v 1.
91. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
92. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
94. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
95. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
98. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
100. Either extremity of something that has length.
104. A state in midwestern United States.