1. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
4. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
8. A fraudulent business scheme.
12. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
16. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
17. Being of the age 13 through 19.
18. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
19. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
20. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
21. A woman of refinement.
23. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
24. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
25. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. Remove offensive capability from.
29. City in northern Austria on the Danube.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
34. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
38. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
42. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
44. Genus of beetles whose grubs feed mainly on roots of plants.
49. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
51. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
52. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
53. Fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines.
57. A person who buys.
59. Freshwater or marine or terrestrial gastropod mollusk usually having an external enclosing spiral shell.
60. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
61. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
62. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
63. Semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation.
64. The basic unit of money in Peru.
66. A particular environment or walk of life.
68. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
69. A New England state.
70. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
72. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
76. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
78. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
79. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
82. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
86. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
88. A machine or person that adds.
90. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
94. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
95. Japanese filmmaker noted for blending Japanese folklore with Western styles of acting (1910-1998).
97. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
98. (Scottish) A narrow secluded valley (in the mountains).
99. An explanation or critical interpretation (especially of the Bible).
100. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Of or relating to punishment.
3. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
4. A unit of pressure.
5. (of panes of glass) Fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead.
6. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
7. Type genus of the Anatidae.
8. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
9. A device (used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together v 1.
10. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
11. A unit of atmospheric pressure equal to one thousandth of a bar.
12. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
13. Deeply moved.
14. Not final or absolute.
15. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
22. Used of men.
26. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
28. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
30. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
33. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
35. Failure of some tissue or organ to develop.
36. Battle in which the ruler of Afghanistan defeated the Mahrattas in 1761.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. Of or relating to the hands.
40. Live longer than.
41. Coextensive with the family Oleaceae.
43. An article of clothing.
45. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
46. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
47. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
48. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
50. Prior to a specified or implied time.
54. A man who serves as a sailor.
55. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
56. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and a forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
58. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
65. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
66. A unit of pressure.
67. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
71. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
73. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
74. Felt hat with a creased crown.
75. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
77. Lower in esteem.
78. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
83. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
84. A small conspicuous constellation the the southern hemisphere in the Milky Way near Centaurus.
85. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
87. By bad luck.
89. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
91. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
92. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
93. An associate degree in applied science.
96. A midwestern state in north central United States.
97. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.