1. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
4. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
9. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
13. A tight-fitting headdress.
16. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
17. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
18. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters.
22. A projection like a chin formed by the sepals and base of the column in some orchids.
24. A doctor's degree in education.
25. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
26. Undergo resorption.
29. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
30. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
32. A state of southwestern India.
33. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
37. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
39. Of or relating to Fiji or its people or language or culture.
43. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
46. Jordan's port.
49. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
50. Greek mythology.
52. Being one more than fifty.
53. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
54. Someone new to a field or activity.
56. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
58. A colorless liquid hydrocarbon extracted from petroleum or coal tar and used in making synthetic resins.
60. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
61. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
64. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
66. Remaining after all deductions.
67. The presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling.
70. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
71. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. The wrist bone in line with the 4th and 5th fingers.
78. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
79. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
82. Strike with a flat object.
85. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
89. Singing jazz.
92. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
93. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
95. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
97. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
98. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
99. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
100. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
101. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
102. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
1. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
2. Any thick messy substance.
3. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. The middle area of the human torso (usually in front).
6. A purgative made from the leaves of aloe.
7. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
8. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
9. Having one wife at a time.
10. A tax on various goods brought into a town.
11. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
12. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
13. Of or like a cecum.
14. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
15. A genus of Ploceidae.
21. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
23. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
27. Before noon.
28. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
31. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
34. Seed of a pea plant.
35. A dicotyledonous genus of the family Ericaceae.
36. (law) The seat for judges in a courtroom.
38. Having or showing or requiring special skill.
40. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
41. Relating to or characteristic of Jainism.
42. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
44. The unwanted discharge of a fluid from some container.
45. Coextensive with the order Pholidota.
47. (informal) Exceptionally good.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. Celestial shepherd god.
55. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
59. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
62. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
63. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
65. A small fragment.
68. Comb with a heckle.
69. French philosopher and theologian.
72. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
74. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
76. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
77. Many times at short intervals.
80. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
81. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
83. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
84. An elaborate party (often outdoors).
85. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
86. A quantity of no importance.
87. English essayist (1775-1834).
88. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
90. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
91. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
94. An honorary degree in science.
96. A colorless and odorless inert gas.