1. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
4. (Greek mythology) The last king of Troy.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. A long piece of brightly colored cloth (cotton or silk) used as clothing (a skirt or loincloth or sash etc.) in India and Pakistan and Burma.
18. A public act of violence by an unruly mob.
19. A doctor's degree in education.
20. A proportion multiplied by 100.
22. Whale lice.
24. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
25. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
26. Placed in a grave.
29. Narrow and long and pointed.
31. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
34. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
37. (Old Testament) A youth who was taken into the court of Nebuchadnezzar and given divine protection when thrown into a den of lions (6th century BC).
41. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
42. A person who is authorized to act as an agent for the sale of land.
45. To move or force, esp. in an effort to get something open.
46. Congenital absence of an arm or leg.
47. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
49. Conforming to truth.
50. Lacking companions or companionship.
51. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
54. Mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction.
57. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
58. Something done (usually as opposed to something said).
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
60. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
61. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
63. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
64. Someone who attacks.
66. Coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position.
68. A primeval personification of air and breath.
71. A short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission.
72. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
73. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
75. The force of workers available.
76. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
77. Minor or subordinate.
78. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
82. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
88. Having winglike extensions.
91. A tooth having two cusps or points.
92. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
93. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
94. The fatty flesh of eel.
95. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
97. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
99. A local computer network for communication between computers.
100. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
101. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
102. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
2. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
3. A three-tone Chadic language.
4. Humble request for help.
5. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
6. The basic unit of money in Peru.
7. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
8. (Old Testament) The guardian archangel of the Jews.
9. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
10. A compound whose molecules are composed of two identical monomers.
11. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
12. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
13. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
14. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
15. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
21. A stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune.
23. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
27. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
28. Water buffalo of the Philippines.
30. The sound made by a gentle blow.
32. (Old Testament) An ancient city near the Dead Sea that (along with Sodom) was destroyed by God for the vice and depravity of its inhabitants.
33. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
35. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
36. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
38. Being one more than one.
39. A member of a North American Indian people living on the California coast near Monterey.
40. A tight-fitting garment that covers the body from the shoulders to the thighs (and may have long sleeves or legs reaching down to the ankles).
43. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
44. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
48. Talk pompously.
52. Lean end of the neck.
53. With mature or developed appearance.
55. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
56. A family of Amerindian languages spoken in California.
62. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
65. Of or relating to a creed.
67. A transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem.
68. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
69. Egyptian statesman who became president in 1981 after Sadat was assassinated (born in 1929).
70. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
74. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
79. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
84. (British colloquialism) An excavation.
85. English essayist (1775-1834).
86. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
87. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
89. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
90. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
96. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
98. Half the width of an em.