1. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
4. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
9. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
13. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
16. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
17. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
18. Slightly open.
19. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
20. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
21. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
22. Avatar of Vishnu.
23. A pass between mountain peaks.
24. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
26. A light informal meal.
28. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
30. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
32. An informal conversation.
34. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
35. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
38. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
40. Tear or be torn violently.
41. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
42. Cause to grow thin or weak.
45. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
49. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
50. A fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. A form of address for a man.
53. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
55. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. Someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war).
62. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
63. Of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures.
65. Extremely dirty and corrupt.
66. 1 species.
68. Having a coating.
70. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
71. The terminal section of the alimentary canal.
72. Go on board.
73. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
76. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
77. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
78. A tall tower that forms the superstructure of a building (usually a church or temple) and that tapers to a point at the top.
82. A genus of Ploceidae.
88. The probability of a specified outcome.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
92. A city in the central Netherlands.
95. Rigged with a triangular (lateen) sail.
97. A doctor's degree in theology.
98. Farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle).
99. A sudden short attack.
101. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
102. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
103. With rapid movements.
104. In addition.
105. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
4. A Loloish language.
5. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
6. An associate degree in applied science.
7. A pause or interruption (as in a conversation).
8. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
9. The month following February and preceding April.
10. Capital and largest city of Indonesia.
11. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
12. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
13. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
14. A parallelogram with four equal sides.
15. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
25. An informal conversation.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
31. The capital and largest city of Uganda on the north shore of Lake Victoria.
33. The time of life between the ages of 12 and 20.
36. Fast-growing round-headed tree with fragrant white to deep rose flowers.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. Characterized by the interdependence of living organisms in an environment.
43. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
44. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
46. Marked by a rhythmical cadence.
47. Large toothed frog of South and Central America resembling the bullfrog.
48. A tan discoloration of a woman's face that is associated with pregnancy or with the use of oral contraceptives.
54. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
56. In a state of sleep.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
61. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
64. Characterized by dignity and propriety.
67. Nocturnal wildcat of Central and South America having a dark-spotted buff-brown coat.
69. 10 grams.
74. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
75. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
79. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
80. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
81. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
82. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
83. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
84. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
85. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
86. The form of RNA that attaches the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA).
87. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
89. Made of fir or pine.
90. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
93. The sound made by a gentle blow.
94. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
96. A rapid bustling commotion.
100. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.