1. Of or relating to near the ear.
5. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
9. Tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits.
13. A federally chartered savings bank.
16. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
17. A stock exchange in New York.
18. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
19. Fiddler crabs.
20. Not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam.
22. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
24. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
25. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
26. A card game in which cards face up on the table are taken with eligible cards in the hand.
29. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
31. Russian writer who introduced realism to Russian literature (1809-1852).
33. Of or relating to or containing basalt.
39. Two items of the same kind.
42. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
43. Preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed.
46. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
48. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
49. A crease on the palm.
50. United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945).
51. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
53. The residue that remains when something is burned.
55. Not thin.
57. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
59. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
60. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. Seed again or anew.
63. Mediterranean germander having small hairy leaves and reddish purple flowers.
65. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
67. Before noon.
68. (informal) Very tired.
70. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
72. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
73. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
75. Meat from an adult domestic bovine.
77. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
79. A public promotion of some product or service.
80. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
84. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
87. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
90. In bed.
92. A numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number.
93. United States filmmaker (born in 1934).
94. A small cake leavened with yeast.
95. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
96. Being eight more than fifty.
98. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
100. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
101. A local computer network for communication between computers.
103. A telephone connection.
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
2. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
3. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
4. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
5. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
6. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
7. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
8. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
9. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
10. Large long-armed ape of Borneo and Sumatra having arboreal habits.
11. Any collection in its entirety.
12. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
13. Of or relating to or in the style of a musical fugue.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
21. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
27. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
28. A member of the Wakashan people living on Vancouver Island and in the Cape Flattery region of northwestern Washington.
30. An island consisting of a circular coral reef surrounding a lagoon.
32. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
34. A detested person.
35. The brightest star in the sky.
36. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
37. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
38. Type genus of the Oniscidae.
40. (of a liquid) Treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification.
41. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
44. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
45. Type genus of the Anhimidae.
47. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
52. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
54. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
56. All the New World monkeys except marmosets and tamarins.
58. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
62. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. A prescription drug that is provided again.
66. An informal conversation.
69. Forward spin (usually of a moving ball) that is imparted by an upward stroke.
70. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
71. German biologist and philosopher.
72. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
74. A native of ancient Troy.
76. (of words) Formed in imitation of a natural sound.
78. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
81. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
86. Being five more than one hundred forty.
88. English essayist (1775-1834).
89. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
91. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
97. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
99. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.