1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another.
9. A book of the New Testament.
13. A strong emotion.
16. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
17. The capital and largest city of France.
18. A wound made by cutting.
19. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
20. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
21. A genus of Platalea.
22. In addition.
23. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. Common gray wild goose of Europe.
26. Avatar of Vishnu.
28. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
30. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
31. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
36. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
37. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
39. Ludicrously odd.
41. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
48. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
51. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
52. Relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean.
54. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
56. An elaborate song for solo voice.
57. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
58. (Mexican) Ground beef and chili peppers or chili powder often with tomatoes and kidney beans.
59. A design that consists of recurring shapes or colors.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
63. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
67. Knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote.
69. Ostentatious hammy conduct.
71. Lower in esteem.
72. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
73. An informal term for a father.
75. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
76. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
79. Singing jazz.
81. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
85. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
89. Bath linen consisting of a piece of cloth used to wash the face and body.
91. A card game for 2 players.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
95. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
97. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
98. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
99. A short theatrical episode.
100. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
101. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
102. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. God of wealth and love.
2. (in Scotland) A child.
3. Very large white gannet with black wing tips.
4. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
5. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
6. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
7. Being one more than two.
8. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
9. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
10. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
11. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
12. Drive away by crying "shoo!".
13. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
14. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
15. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
25. A member of a North American Indian people of central Arizona.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. The second great battle of the American Civil War (1862).
32. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
34. An associate degree in nursing.
38. The aggregate of small plant and animal organisms that float or drift in great numbers in fresh or salt water.
40. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
42. A cloud of solid or liquid particles in a gas.
43. A cloth covering (a legging) that provides covering for the instep and ankles.
44. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
45. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
46. Genus of shrubs of southwestern United States and Mexico.
47. A disease of plants characterized by the gradual dying of the young shoots starting at the tips and progressing to the larger branches.
49. A genus of Old World mints of the family Labiatae.
50. Liquorice-flavored seeds or oil used in cookies or cakes or pickles.
53. People having the same social or economic status.
55. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
60. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
64. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
65. A long slender cigar.
66. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
68. A defamatory or abusive word or phrase.
69. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
70. A biological unit consisting of a nucleus and the body of cytoplasm with which it interacts.
71. Being one more than two.
74. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
77. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
78. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
80. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
81. An associate degree in nursing.
82. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
83. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
84. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
86. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
87. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
88. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
92. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.
96. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.