1. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
4. The capital of Western Samoa.
8. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
12. Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud.
16. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
17. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
18. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
19. Avatar of Vishnu.
20. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
22. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
24. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
25. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
26. Being nine more than forty.
28. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
29. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation.
31. Comb with a heckle.
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
36. State in northeastern India.
39. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
43. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
44. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
47. An informal term for a father.
48. The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate.
50. An artificial language.
52. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
55. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
56. American pragmatic philosopher who advocated progressive education (1859-1952).
57. Relating to principles of right and wrong.
58. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
60. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
61. Sloping channel through which things can descend.
62. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
63. One of the twelve divisions of the calendar year.
65. The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy.
67. Being in a tense state.
70. (of meat) Cooked by dry heat in an oven.
71. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
73. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
76. The content of cognition.
80. Spiritually reborn or converted.
82. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
84. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
88. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
90. Part of a dress above the waist.
92. The cry made by sheep.
93. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
94. Electric underground railway.
96. Largest known toad species.
97. A cgs unit of work or energy.
98. An audiotape recording of sound.
99. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
100. A database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics).
101. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
102. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
1. Not only so, but.
2. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
3. Mint plants.
4. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
5. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
8. A human female who does housework.
9. An electrically charged particle.
10. God of war.
11. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
12. The quality of being secluded from the presence or view of others.
13. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
14. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
15. Fallow deer.
21. A person who has been evacuated from a dangerous place.
23. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
27. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
32. An excited state of agitation.
35. Minute marine or fresh-water crustaceans usually having six pairs of limbs on the thorax.
37. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
38. A region of Malaysia on northwestern Borneo.
40. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
41. Ridicule with satire.
42. Violent or severe weather (viewed as caused by the action of the four elements).
45. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
46. A fighter plane used for suicide missions by Japanese pilots in World War II.
49. Informal terms for a mother.
51. A sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string).
53. (statistics) Relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution.
54. Having winglike extensions.
59. (medicine) Being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering.
64. (Greek mythology) A monster with a hundred heads and one of the whirlwinds.
66. Toward the mouth or oral region.
68. Represented in a painting.
69. Late time of life.
72. 1 species.
74. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
75. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
77. The superior of an abbey of monks.
78. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
79. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
81. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
83. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
85. In bed.
86. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
87. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
89. A unit of pressure.
91. Take in solid food.
95. A state in New England.