1. Adopted in order to deceive.
5. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
9. Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect.
13. A light touch or stroke.
16. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
17. In bed.
18. A small hard fruit.
19. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
21. A quantity of no importance.
22. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
23. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
24. A Spanish male Gypsy.
26. Of or at or relating to an anode.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Attack with teargas.
36. The condition of having no arms.
40. A state in east central United States.
41. A monosaccharide sugar that contains the aldehyde group or is hemiacetal.
44. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. The first canonical hour.
51. Tropical Asian starlings.
52. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
55. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
56. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
59. Power to control.
60. Lacking in light.
61. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
62. A government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the communists led by Mao Zedong.
66. The sister of your father or mother.
68. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
69. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
70. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
71. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
74. A Hindu prince or king in India.
76. A state in New England.
77. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
81. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
82. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
85. Lower in esteem.
87. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
91. Not only so, but.
92. Having a debilitating effect.
96. The month following February and preceding April.
98. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
100. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
101. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
102. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
103. English essayist (1775-1834).
104. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
1. Cuddling and kissing.
2. A member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona.
3. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
4. A great raja.
5. Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. English monk and scholar (672-735).
8. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
9. Employed in accomplishing something.
10. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
11. Move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way.
12. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
13. The federal department responsible for safeguarding national security.
14. Jordan's port.
15. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
25. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
27. A Russian river.
28. A minor match preceding the main event.
31. An often persistent bodily disorder or disease.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. The father of your father or mother.
37. A landlocked republic in eastern Europe.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
39. Any of various plants of the family Gentianaceae especially the genera Gentiana and Gentianella and Gentianopsis.
42. Type genus of the Otariidae.
43. A cord or band of inelastic tissue connecting a muscle with its bony attachment.
45. Japanese stringed instrument resembling a banjo with a long neck and a fretted fingerboard and a rectangular soundbox.
46. (Assyrian and Babylonian) The chief sun god.
48. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
50. A person who sins (without repenting).
53. An informal term for a father.
54. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
57. A town in southern Turkey.
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
64. Type genus of the Majidae.
65. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
67. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
72. Being five more than fifty.
73. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
75. (informal) Of the highest quality.
78. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
79. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
80. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
83. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
86. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
88. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
89. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
90. A small cake leavened with yeast.
93. Being one more than two.
94. An advanced law degree.
95. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
97. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
98. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
99. Being one more than one.