1. A slick spokesperson who can turn any criticism to the advantage of their employer.
5. The dialect of Sotho spoken by the Tswana people in Botswana.
13. Flesh of fish found in colder waters of northern Atlantic coast of the United States.
17. The basic unit of money on Malta.
18. (anatomy) Of or relating to or associated with the parietal bones in the cranium.
19. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
20. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
21. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
22. Someone who earn wages in return for their labor.
24. A hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element.
26. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
28. Of or relating to or associated with the moon.
29. The passage between the back of the mouth and the pharynx.
30. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
32. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
35. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
37. English pianist (1890-1965).
40. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
42. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
46. The fifth day of the week.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. A green transparent form of beryl.
49. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
51. Chief port of Yemen.
53. A city in the European part of Russia.
55. An electrically charged particle.
56. Go "ding dong", like a bell.
57. (archaic) Of persons.
58. (music) In a fugal style.
60. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
62. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
63. A Russian vehicle (carriage or sled) pulled by three horses abreast.
66. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
67. Type genus of the Nepidae.
70. Tranquilizer (trade name Ativan) used to treat anxiety and tension and insomnia.
72. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
73. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
75. An informal term for a father.
76. A rapid bustling commotion.
77. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
81. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
82. A Hindu prince or king in India.
86. The sign language used in the United States.
87. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
90. Send a signal by waving a flag or a light according to a certain code.
92. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
94. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
96. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
97. A master's degree in theology.
98. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
99. (used as a sentenced connector) Therefore or consequently.
100. An informal term for a father.
1. A small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid.
2. Large luxurious car.
3. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
4. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
5. A turner with a narrow flexible blade.
6. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
7. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
8. Large spreading Old World tree having large leaves and globose clusters of greenish-yellow flowers and long seed pods that clatter in the wind.
9. Impairment resulting from long use.
10. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
11. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
12. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
13. Type genus of the Struthionidae.
14. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
15. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
16. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
23. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. Brightly colored carnivorous fish of western Atlantic and West Indies waters.
31. A small number or amount.
33. Not suitable for food.
34. Prolific Flemish baroque painter.
36. Having the head uncovered.
38. Someone who walks at a leisurely pace.
39. A city in northeastern China.
41. Japanese architect (born in 1913).
43. Serving cart for serving tea or light refreshments.
44. One of the coiled chambered fossil shells of extinct mollusks.
45. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
50. A young male attendant on a Scottish Highland chief.
52. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. A city and port in northern Jutland.
61. A salt or ester of vanadic acid.
64. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
65. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
68. (trade mark) A soft form of cereal for infants.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
71. King of England who was renounced by Northumbria in favor of his brother Edgar (died in 959).
74. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
78. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
79. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
80. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
81. A Mid-Atlantic state.
83. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
84. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
85. Advanced in years.
88. Having leadership guidance.
89. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
91. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
93. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
94. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
95. A colorless and odorless inert gas.