1. A light touch or stroke.
4. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
8. Informal terms for a meal.
12. The sixth month of the civil year.
16. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
17. Basically shredded cabbage.
18. Soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired.
19. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
20. The month following February and preceding April.
21. Sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels.
23. Marked by the use of various kinds of red makeup.
25. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
27. A photograph taken at close range.
28. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
29. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
31. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
33. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
35. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
39. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
40. Informal terms for a mother.
42. An uproarious party.
43. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
48. (Greek mythology) The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
51. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
53. Lacking companions or companionship.
54. A farewell remark.
57. (electronics) Designating sound transmission or recording or reproduction over a single channel.
58. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
59. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
60. Any small compartment.
62. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
63. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
65. Habitual mode of behavior.
67. A town in north central Oklahoma.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
70. Water frozen in the solid state.
71. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
72. Someone who drives racing cars at high speeds.
74. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
76. Give over.
77. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
80. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
82. A badge worn to show official position.
92. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
93. A city in east central China.
95. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
96. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
97. A Loloish language.
99. The twelfth month of the civil year.
100. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
101. 10 grams.
102. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
103. Not final or absolute.
104. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
1. A coarse term for defecation.
2. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
3. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
4. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
5. Of or relating to alga.
6. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
7. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
8. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
9. By bad luck.
10. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
11. A thick sweet sticky liquid.
12. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
13. Free and relaxed in manner.
14. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
15. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else.
22. The aggregate of small plant and animal organisms that float or drift in great numbers in fresh or salt water.
24. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
30. One thousand periods per second.
32. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
34. A mountain peak in the Andes in Peru (21,083 feet high).
36. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
37. The condition of having no arms.
38. The range within which a voice can be heard.
40. The father of your father or mother.
41. A volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum.
44. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
49. Of or relating to or consisting of enol.
50. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
52. The amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object.
55. An expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing.
56. American dramatist (1928- ).
61. Being one more than fifty.
64. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
66. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
69. An informal term for a father.
73. A motley assortment of things.
75. Unknown god.
78. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
79. An expression of greeting.
81. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
83. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
84. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
85. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
86. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
87. An onerous or difficult concern.
88. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
89. The eighth month of the civil year.
90. The back side of the neck.
91. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
94. A yearning for something or to do something.
98. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.