1. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
4. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
9. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
18. An investment trust that owns and manages a pool of commercial properties and mortgages and other real estate asssets.
19. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
20. A fractional monetary unit in Egypt and Lebanon and Sudan and Syria.
22. Turn pale, as if in fear.
23. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
24. Anneal or toughen by a process of gradually heating and cooling.
26. Of or relating to Bohemia or its language or people.
28. Family based on male descent.
30. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. A light touch or stroke.
34. In an unctuous manner.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
42. English conspirator who claimed that there was a Jesuit plot to assassinate Charles II (1649-1705).
46. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
47. A person forced to flee from home or country.
48. Make soiled, filthy, or dirty.
50. Having the slant of a bevel.
51. Visionary British poet (1757-1827).
52. A loss of will power.
54. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
55. Lacking companions or companionship.
57. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
59. A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments).
60. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
61. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
63. A toxic alkaloid found in certain tropical South American trees that is a powerful relaxant for striated muscles.
65. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
67. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
70. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
71. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
72. The second largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
74. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
75. Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887).
77. Membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi.
79. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
86. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
87. Boas and pythons.
89. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
92. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
93. Two-masted sailing vessel square-rigged on both masts.
94. A short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost.
96. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
97. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
98. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
99. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
100. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
2. Being two identical.
3. Informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions.
4. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
5. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
6. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
10. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
11. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
12. The hero of William Shakespeare's tragedy who would not trust his wife.
13. A means of serving.
14. An island of central Hawaii.
15. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
21. A sweet cake flavored with sesame or caraway seeds and lemon.
25. A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval).
27. Small genus of delicate mossy bog plants having white or violet flowers.
29. Having given birth to one or more viable children.
32. A formal written defense of something you believe in strongly.
35. The branch of botany that studies fungi and fungus-caused diseases.
36. A small stream.
37. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
39. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
41. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
43. A republic in eastern Africa.
44. The alimentary canal (especially of an embryo or a coelenterate).
45. A sum of money allotted on a regular basis.
49. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
56. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
58. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
62. A Scandinavian language (closely related to Icelandic) that is spoken on the Faroe Islands.
64. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
66. Extinct tiny nocturnal lower primates that fed on fruit and insects.
67. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
68. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
69. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
73. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
76. Goddess of war.
78. A Louisianian descended from Acadian immigrants from Nova Scotia (`Cajun' comes from `Acadian').
79. An expression of greeting.
80. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
81. A French abbot.
82. Being one more than twelve.
83. At or constituting a border or edge.
84. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
85. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
88. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
95. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.