1. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
4. A headlike protuberance on an organ or structure.
9. Slow to learn or understand.
13. Inquire about.
16. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
17. Fill with high spirits.
18. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Larval salamander of mountain lakes of Mexico that usually lives without metamorphosing.
22. A potent narcotic antagonist (trade name Narcan) especially effective with morphine.
24. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
25. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
26. Of or relating an apse.
28. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
30. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
32. Small and light boat.
34. A choice or delicious dish.
37. A Mid-Atlantic state.
38. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
42. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
43. (Greek mythology) God of the heavens.
48. Someone who guards prisoners.
50. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
53. Type genus of the Ranidae.
54. Pertaining to a growth of fungi that forms a heaped-up mass.
56. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
58. Russian choreographer (1834-1905).
60. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
61. Found in warm waters of western Atlantic.
62. A woman of refinement.
64. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
65. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
68. Any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa Asia and Australia.
70. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
71. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
73. An exhilarating psychological state of pride and optimism.
77. A city of southeastern Mexico.
78. Offensively discourteous.
82. Clergymen collectively (as distinguished from the laity).
85. Bottle that holds wine or oil or vinegar for the table.
88. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
89. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
90. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
93. Move out of a curled position.
94. Being two more than fifty.
95. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
96. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
98. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
99. Water frozen in the solid state.
100. Again but in a new or different way.
101. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
102. A small cake leavened with yeast.
103. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
1. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
2. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
3. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
4. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
5. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
6. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
7. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
8. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
9. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
10. Having removed clothing.
11. A master's degree in fine arts.
12. A small drum.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A fraudulent business scheme.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
21. A worthless lazy fellow.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
29. Taken out of or separated from.
31. The capital and largest city of Japan.
33. A desert in southern Israel.
35. Characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is.
36. An uproarious party.
39. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
40. Greek wine flavored with resin.
41. Of or relating to a creed.
44. Relating to the Urdu language.
45. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
46. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
47. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
51. The capital of Eritrea.
52. Someone who communicates high praise.
55. Transactions having the objective of supplying commodities.
57. Being nine more than ninety.
59. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
63. A cloth having a crisscross design.
66. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
67. A person forced to flee from home or country.
69. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
70. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
72. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
73. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. A nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas.
75. A city in east central Texas.
76. Thorn apple.
79. Any plant of the genus Inula.
80. Of inferior or mixed breed.
81. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
83. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
84. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
86. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
87. A person who makes use of a thing.
88. A boy or man.
91. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
92. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
97. A radioactive element of the actinide series.