1. 10 grams.
4. Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
9. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
13. A city in northwestern Iran.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
18. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
19. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
20. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
22. A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles.
25. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
26. Testacean rhizopods.
27. Type genus of the Anatidae.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
31. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
32. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
36. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
40. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
44. Disparaging terms for small people.
45. An organized body of related information.
50. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
51. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
53. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
54. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
56. Bright and pleasant.
57. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
58. An associate degree in nursing.
59. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
61. An iconic mental representation.
63. A Ukrainian peninsula between the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.
65. (botany) Especially of leaves.
66. The friend of Phintias who pledged his life that Phintias would return (4th century BC).
67. Treated with contempt.
69. (of movement) Slow and laborious.
71. Refined and tasteful in appearance or behavior or style.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
75. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
77. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
81. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
85. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
86. Using speech rather than writing.
89. A branch of the Tai languages.
90. A genus of Paridae.
94. A master's degree in business.
95. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
96. A cunning or deceitful action or device.
98. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
99. Tag the base runner to get him out.
100. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
101. The capital city of Vietnam.
102. An informal term for a father.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
2. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
3. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
4. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
5. A master's degree in literature.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
8. Any of several plant glycoproteins that act like specific antibodies but are not antibodies in that they are not evoked by an antigenic stimulus.
9. Any plant of the genus Alocasia having large showy basal leaves and boat-shaped spathe and reddish berries.
10. Multiple collisions of vehicles.
11. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
12. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
13. Silklike nylon fabric.
14. Bearded reddish sheep of southern Asia.
15. A member of a nomadic people of the northern Ural mountains.
21. Give a promotion to.
23. Avatar of Vishnu.
24. Void of thought or knowledge.
30. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
33. A member of a religious order living in common.
34. Any plant of the genus Astilbe having compound leaves and showy panicles of tiny colorful flowers.
35. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
37. Of or relating to bodily fluids.
38. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
39. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
41. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
42. French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982).
43. Indian tree having fragrant nocturnal white flowers and yielding a reddish wood used for planking.
46. (zoology) Pertaining to or characteristic of birds.
47. South African term for `boss'.
48. Be going to.
49. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
52. English monk and scholar (672-735).
55. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
60. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
62. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
64. A unit of resistance equal to one million ohms.
68. Any of various amines (such as putrescine or cadaverine) formed by the action of putrefactive bacteria.
69. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
70. A city in western California on San Francisco Bay opposite San Francisco.
71. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
72. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
73. Colloquial British abbreviation.
76. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
78. A genus of Lamnidae.
79. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
80. Jordan's port.
82. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
83. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
84. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
85. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
87. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
88. An elaborate song for solo voice.
91. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
92. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
93. The cry made by sheep.
97. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.