1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses.
9. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
13. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
18. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
23. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
25. The act of scanning.
27. The terminal section of the alimentary canal.
28. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
29. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
31. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
32. A member of the North American Indian people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona and Nevada and California.
34. Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive n 1.
37. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
39. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
42. A city in Veneto on the River Adige.
45. Toward the mouth or oral region.
47. A soft silvery metallic element.
48. Armor plate that protects the chest.
49. Goddess of dawn.
52. A state in southwestern Germany famous for its beer.
54. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
56. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
58. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
59. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
60. Being one more than one.
62. Closed with a lace.
65. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
67. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
68. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
69. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
70. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
71. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
73. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
76. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
77. The ripened and variously modified walls of a plant ovary.
80. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
81. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
82. A public promotion of some product or service.
83. Of inferior or mixed breed.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
92. Of surpassing excellence.
96. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
97. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
99. A genus of Mustelidae.
101. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
102. Injured by bites or stings.
103. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
104. Speaking a Slavic language.
105. A small piece of cloth.
106. Any thick messy substance.
107. English monk and scholar (672-735).
108. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
109. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
5. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
6. A person who habitually pretends to be something he is not.
7. Order by virtue of superior authority.
8. Disparaging terms for the common people.
9. Studies of the formation of basic linguistic units.
10. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. A motley assortment of things.
13. Decisively defeated in combat.
14. A kiln for drying hops.
15. Showily imitative of art or artists.
22. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
26. Fourth month of the Revolutionary calendar (December and January).
30. The habitation of wild animals.
33. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
35. A style that uses the abstruse technical vocabulary of the law.
36. Of or relating to located near the iris of the eye.
38. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
40. A language of Australian aborigines.
41. Any of various large edible marine gastropods of the genus Haliotis having an ear-shaped shell with pearly interior.
43. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
44. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
46. A port city in southwestern Iran.
50. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
51. Lower in esteem.
53. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
55. Of a pale purple color.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
63. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
64. A salt or ester of hydriodic acid.
66. Dwell (archaic).
72. A series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end.
73. Order by virtue of superior authority.
74. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
75. A licensed medical practitioner.
78. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
79. (of plants or trees) Shaped by having superfluous branches or shoots trimmed back or cut off.
84. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
86. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
87. (botany) Especially of leaves.
88. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
90. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
91. Divulge information or secrets.
93. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
94. Something left after other parts have been taken away.
95. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
98. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
99. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
100. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
101. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.