1. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
4. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
9. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. The act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. City in Sudan.
18. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. The father of your father or mother.
22. Spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun.
24. The basic unit of money in Albania.
25. A Loloish language.
26. A tall Brazilian feather palm with a terminal crown of very large leathery pinnatisect leaves rising from long strong stems used for structural purposes.
27. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
29. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
32. Of or concerning the face.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
36. Jordan's port.
39. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
40. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
44. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
46. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
49. Large inoffensive chiefly nocturnal ungulate of tropical America and southeast Asia having a heavy body and fleshy snout.
50. An indistinct shapeless form.
53. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
54. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
57. On, to, or at the top.
58. Argentine armadillo with six movable bands and hairy underparts.
63. Being nine more than forty.
64. A degenerate neutron star.
65. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
66. Spanish architect who was a leading exponent of art nouveau in Europe (1852-1926).
69. Having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed.
71. The officer who presides at the meetings of an organization.
73. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
76. Capable of existing or taking place or proving true.
78. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
81. A state in New England.
82. Dearly loved.
84. Of a leaf shape.
90. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
92. Money in the form of bills or coins.
94. An associate degree in applied science.
95. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
96. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
97. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
98. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
99. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
100. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
101. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
102. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
1. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
2. Devoid or partially devoid of light or brightness.
3. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
4. Either extremity of something that has length.
5. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
6. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
7. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
8. A fastener for a door or lid.
9. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
10. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. Follower of Rastafarianism.
13. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
21. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
23. The handle of a weapon or tool.
28. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
30. Bubble shells.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
35. A genus of Apodidae.
37. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
38. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
41. Cry plaintively.
42. Shaped like a cube.
43. A chalked string used in the building trades to make a straight line on a vertical surface.
45. Greek god of light.
47. Of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him.
48. Unknown god.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
55. The present occasion.
56. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
59. Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656).
60. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
61. Wearing or provided with clothing.
62. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
67. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
68. Resembling an umbel in form.
70. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
71. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
72. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
74. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
75. The capital and largest city of Japan.
77. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
79. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
80. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
84. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
85. A Russian river.
86. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
87. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
88. The 4th planet from the sun.
89. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
91. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
93. A chronic drinker.