1. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
8. Stalk of a moss capsule.
12. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
16. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
17. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
18. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
19. Expel, as of gases and odors.
20. Having little physical or spiritual strength.
22. Proceed without interruption.
24. Any age prior to the legal age.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A genus of Malayan tree.
28. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
29. Before noon.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
33. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
37. A clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth.
41. A river in Germany.
44. English essayist (1775-1834).
47. The act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time.
48. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
51. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
52. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
53. An informal term for a father.
54. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
57. Given official approval to act.
59. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
60. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
61. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. A title used to address any peeress except a duchess.
64. A condition requiring relief.
66. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
69. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
70. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
71. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
72. (informal) Of the highest quality.
74. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
76. Not widely known.
81. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
83. Of or like a cecum.
86. The Creator.
89. The face or front of a building.
91. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
92. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
93. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
95. Similar to the color of jade.
97. (computer science) Memory whose contents can be accessed and read but cannot be changed.
98. Being three more than fifty.
99. Hoop that covers a wheel.
100. Type genus of the Anatidae.
101. A large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals.
102. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
103. The content of cognition.
104. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
105. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. An awkward stupid person.
2. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
3. Jordan's port.
4. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
6. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
7. Provide with choice or abundant food or drink.
8. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
9. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
10. The fifth day of the week.
11. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bengal or its people.
13. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
14. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
21. A fighter plane used for suicide missions by Japanese pilots in World War II.
23. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
27. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
32. An underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea v 1.
34. Continued in your keeping or use or memory.
36. An ornament at the top of a spire or gable.
38. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
39. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
40. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
42. A trite or obvious remark.
43. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
45. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
46. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
49. A drama set to music.
50. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
55. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son.
56. Colored with or as if with bister.
58. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
65. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
66. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
67. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
68. A state in midwestern United States.
73. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
75. Roman emperor and adoptive son of Nerva.
77. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
78. A card game for 2 players.
79. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
80. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
84. On the move.
85. A genus of Lamnidae.
87. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
88. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
89. A tight-fitting headdress.
90. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
94. A resource.
95. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
96. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
97. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).