1. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
4. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
9. A coffin along with its stand.
13. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
18. A feeling of intense anger.
19. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
21. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
22. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
23. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
24. Equipment designed to serve a specific function.
26. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
28. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
30. A mountain range in China.
33. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
34. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
39. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
41. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
43. Unknown god.
46. Malicious burning to destroy property.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
53. A lump of hard consolidated mineral matter.
56. Very dark black.
57. Not in good physical or mental health.
58. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
60. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
61. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
63. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
65. (logic) A proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning.
67. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
70. A piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food.
71. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
72. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
73. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
75. Pain in the gums.
79. A person who eats human flesh.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
87. A stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle.
89. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
90. Any federal law-enforcement officer.
91. Detected or perceived by the sense of hearing.
92. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
94. (Irish) The sea personified.
95. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
96. A small island.
97. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
98. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
1. The capital of Belarus and of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
2. A farewell remark.
3. A milkshake made with malt powder.
4. A clergyman ministering to some institution.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
7. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
8. World's longest river (4187 miles).
9. (informal) Exceptionally good.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
11. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
12. Tear or be torn violently.
13. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
14. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the azido group N3.
15. A singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive.
25. Take off a hook.
27. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
29. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
31. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
32. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
35. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
36. Half the width of an em.
37. An island comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
38. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
40. A fisherman who uses a hook and line.
42. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
44. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
45. Superclass of eel-shaped chordates lacking jaws and pelvic fins.
47. Whitish fibrous membrane (albuginea) that with the cornea forms the outer covering of the eyeball.
48. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
50. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
52. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
54. A state in midwestern United States.
55. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
59. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
62. A republic on the west coast of Africa.
64. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
66. Unequivocally detestable.
68. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
69. Relating to or lying near the palate.
70. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
74. Large African antelope with long straight nearly upright horns.
76. Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed.
77. Great brightness.
78. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
79. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
80. In bed.
81. A quantity of no importance.
82. Make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground.
83. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
84. Being seven more than fifty.
85. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
88. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
93. A Mid-Atlantic state.