1. A bachelor's degree in theology.
4. Flat tableland with steep edges.
8. Pale gray.
12. A bluish shade of green.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
18. The basic unit of money in China.
19. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
20. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
22. Any of numerous plants of the orchid family usually having flowers of unusual shapes and beautiful colors.
24. Large-footed short-winged birds of Australasia.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. (Welsh myth) The other world.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
32. A convex shape that narrows toward a point.
35. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
39. Philosophical system developed by of Lao-tzu and Chuang-tzu advocating a simple honest life and noninterference with the course of natural events.
43. Nocturnal wildcat of Central and South America having a dark-spotted buff-brown coat.
44. The longest river of Asia.
46. Spread or diffuse through.
47. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
49. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
50. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
51. Discriminate in selling or renting housing in certain areas of a neighborhood.
54. A master's degree in library science.
56. The production of eggs (especially in birds).
58. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
59. (heraldry) Applied to a fish depicted horizontally.
60. A large fleet.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. Unknown god.
65. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
67. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
68. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
70. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
72. The amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface.
75. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
77. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
79. A state in northwestern North America.
81. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
82. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
84. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
88. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
91. A long-playing phonograph record.
92. (used of living things especially persons) In an early period of life or development or growth.
94. Dry red table wine from the Rioja region of northern Spain.
96. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
97. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
99. A bitter quarrel between two parties.
101. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
102. Used of a single unit or thing.
103. The act of rising upward into the air.
104. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
105. A city in northern India.
106. A periodic paperback publication.
1. A cooperative unit.
2. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
3. (informal) Exceptionally good.
4. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. Cheap and shoddy.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. A Loloish language.
9. A large and hurried swallow.
10. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
11. A Loloish language.
12. A window above a door and hinged to a transom.
13. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
14. Again but in a new or different way.
15. Trace the shape of.
21. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
23. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
25. A promise.
29. New Guinea echidnas.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. An area of ground used for some particular purpose (such as building or farming).
34. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
36. Pertaining to dry one-seeded indehiscent fruit.
37. The particular occupation for which you are trained.
38. One who anoints as a religious ceremony.
40. A peninsula in southwestern Europe.
41. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
42. A genus of Mustelidae.
45. (British) Informal term for information.
48. A squeaking sound.
52. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
53. A large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it.
55. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. An analyst who assays (performs chemical tests on) metals.
64. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
66. A city and port in northern Jutland.
67. A Loloish language.
69. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
71. Extremely pleasing.
73. A state in midwestern United States.
74. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
75. Not of long duration.
76. A city in southern Finland.
77. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
78. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
79. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
80. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
83. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
85. Largest known toad species.
86. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
87. Slightly open.
89. Type genus of the Ranidae.
90. A small amount of residue.
93. A city in the European part of Russia.
94. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
95. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
98. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
100. A doctor's degree in religion.