1. Inquire about.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
8. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
12. Not open.
16. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
17. Make anew.
18. Set down according to a plan.
19. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
20. Liquid excretory product.
21. (of time) Having passed or slipped by.
23. Belief in a kind of sorcery that originated in Africa and is practiced in the West Indies.
25. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
27. Material used to daub walls.
29. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
30. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
34. One thousand periods per second.
36. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
41. A Java application.
46. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
47. A woman's headscarf folded into a triangle and tied under the chine.
51. A connecting point at which several lines come together.
52. The speed of an aircraft relative to the air in which it is flying.
53. Moral weakness.
54. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
56. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
57. The last (12th) month of the year.
58. British statesman who as Prime Minister bought controlling interest in the Suez Canal and made Queen Victoria the Empress of India (1804-1881).
60. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
62. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
63. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
64. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
69. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
72. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
73. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
75. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
78. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
81. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
82. Small long-bodied short-legged German breed of dog having a short sleek coat and long drooping ears.
84. Related on the mother's side.
87. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
89. A Loloish language.
91. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
92. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
93. Made by polymerizing butadiene.
94. Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears.
95. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
96. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
97. In or of the present month.
98. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
99. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
1. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. Make uniform.
4. Of or relating to a creed.
5. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
6. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
7. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
8. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
9. A boy or man.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. The capital and largest city of Japan.
12. A protective covering or structure.
13. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
14. Type genus of Ursidae.
15. Entice to do.
22. More than is needed, desired, or required.
24. A type of folk song that originated among Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century.
26. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
28. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
31. Capital of Swaziland.
32. A man who is a stupid fool.
33. A bachelor's degree in science.
35. Lacking a visible order or organization.
37. Utter a reproach to.
38. Be resplendent or radiant.
40. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
42. Eurasian primrose with yellow flowers clustered in a one-sided umbel.
43. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
44. An ancient city is southern Greece.
45. Be earlier in time.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
50. Being five more than fifty.
55. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
59. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
61. Relating to or existing on or affecting the skin.
65. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
67. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
68. A religious cult practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries (especially Haiti).
69. An informal term for a father.
70. Radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked.
71. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
74. A workman who laces shoes or footballs or books (during binding).
76. An effortful attempt to attain a goal.
77. Enthusiastic approval.
79. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
80. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
81. Type genus of the Suidae.
83. A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases.
85. A metallic tapping sound.
86. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
88. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
90. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.