1. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
4. American Revolutionary patriot.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
16. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
17. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
18. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
19. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
20. Repeated regularly without thought or originality.
22. A deep bow.
24. Black tropical American cuckoo.
25. French biochemist who (with Francois Jacob) explained how genes are activated and suggested the existence of messenger RNA (1910-1976).
26. Make understand.
27. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
29. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
33. In bed.
37. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
38. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
41. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
45. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
48. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
49. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
50. A member of the Dravidian people living in the Nilgiri hills in southern India.
51. Free from liquid or moisture.
52. Tending to undergo or resulting from mutation.
53. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
54. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
58. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
59. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
61. A Loloish language.
63. Possessing life.
64. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
66. English writer (1925-1994).
67. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
68. Being one more than fifty.
69. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
72. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
73. Before noon.
75. An associate degree in nursing.
78. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
80. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
87. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.
88. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
90. An antianxiety agent (trade name Xanax) of the benzodiazepine class.
92. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
93. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
95. A particular environment or walk of life.
97. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
98. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
99. Denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units.
100. Lose blood from one's body.
101. Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India.
102. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
1. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
2. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
3. A male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign).
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
6. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
7. Informal terms for a mother.
8. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
9. Being the only one.
10. Seed of a pea plant.
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
13. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
14. Relating to or consisting of runes.
15. A hard copal derived from an African tree.
21. The basic unit of money in Nicaragua.
23. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
28. Bottle that holds wine or oil or vinegar for the table.
30. An accountant certified by the state.
31. By bad luck.
32. The presence of a virus in the blood stream.
34. (statistics) Of a distribution.
35. A system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones.
36. A well-known beach and resort area on Oahu Island southeast of Honolulu.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
40. In a foreign country.
42. Type genus of the Otariidae.
43. Small genus of European herbs.
44. In harmony with the spirit of particular persons or occasion.
46. Relating to or being a member of an ethnic group.
47. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
55. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
56. Provincial capital and largest city of Nova Scotia.
57. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
60. Fly a plane.
62. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
65. A city in northwestern Syria.
70. A statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief.
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
74. New Zealand conifer.
76. Wild ox of the Malay Archipelago.
77. The side of military or naval formation.
79. Wood of a larch tree.
81. Gold or silver wire thread.
82. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
83. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
85. A Hindu prince or king in India.
86. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
89. Tag the base runner to get him out.
91. Being one more than ninety.
94. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
96. A public promotion of some product or service.