1. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
4. Of or relating to the feet.
9. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. A strong emotion.
17. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
18. A French abbot.
19. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
20. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
22. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
24. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
26. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
28. The weather in some location averaged over some long period of time.
29. Type genus of the Anatidae.
31. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
33. That which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency.
36. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
38. Serving as or forming a base.
41. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
42. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
46. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
48. A state in southeastern United States.
49. Wearing or provided with clothing.
51. A large waterfall on the border between Argentina and Brazil.
54. The act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court).
56. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. An encroachment or intrusion.
58. A murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a treacherous surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed.
59. An international organization based in Geneva that monitors and enforces rules governing global trade.
60. Half the width of an em.
61. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
63. Having leadership guidance.
64. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
68. Provide with choice or abundant food or drink.
71. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
72. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
73. Someone with an aggressively negative attitude.
75. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes.
77. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
78. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
79. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
84. A drop where mail can be deposited.
87. Cause to combine with iodine.
91. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
92. Affected with madness or insanity.
94. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
95. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
97. Dignified manner or conduct.
99. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
100. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
101. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
102. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
103. Failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to.
1. (British) A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports.
2. Using speech rather than writing.
3. Cut the head of.
4. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
5. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
6. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
7. Fruit of the oak tree.
8. United States composer (born in Austria) who collaborated with Lerner on several musicals (1901-1987).
9. Photographic equipment consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other.
10. In bed.
11. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
12. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
13. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
14. Not agitated.
15. American novelist (1909-1955).
21. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
23. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
25. One who reveals confidential information in return for money.
27. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
30. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
34. A dead axle on a carriage or wagon that has terminal spindles on which the wheel revolve.
35. A town in east central Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
37. Any taillike structure.
39. A person given to excessive complaints and crying.
40. The outer germ layer that develops into skin and nervous tissue.
44. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
45. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
47. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
50. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
52. In the near future.
53. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
55. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
62. Free from liquid or moisture.
65. Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold.
67. Convert code into ordinary language.
69. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
70. Soft blue-gray mineral.
74. Of or relating to apnea.
75. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
76. A doctor's degree in education.
80. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
81. A male child (a familiar term of address to a boy).
82. The 18th letter of the Greek alphabet.
83. A machine or person that adds.
84. (informal) Of the highest quality.
85. The highest level or degree attainable.
86. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
88. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
89. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
90. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
93. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
96. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
98. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.