1. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
4. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
8. Flowing in drops.
12. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
16. An informal debt instrument.
17. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
18. The emotion of hate.
19. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
20. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
21. A decorative pin worn by women.
22. A formal expression of praise.
23. By bad luck.
25. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
26. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
28. A feeling of intense anger.
29. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
30. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
32. A person forced to flee from home or country.
34. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
37. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
39. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
43. Smelling of beer.
45. An informal term for a father.
47. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
48. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
49. Genus of perennial wildflowers of North American plains and prairies.
52. A member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries.
53. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
55. A cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the surface of the sun.
56. Being two more than fifty.
57. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
60. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
61. (of water) Rising to the surface under internal hydrostatic pressure.
65. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
67. A major school of Buddhism teaching social concern and universal salvation.
68. Sudden and unexpected death of an apparently healthy infant during sleep.
69. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
73. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
74. The second largest state.
75. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
77. Type genus of the Ranidae.
79. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
83. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
85. Related on the mother's side.
88. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
90. A plant disease caused by the ergot fungus.
91. A machine or person that adds.
92. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
93. A state in midwestern United States.
96. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
97. Show a response or a reaction to something.
98. Being two more than ninety.
100. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
101. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
102. The recipient of funds or other benefits.
103. A university in Connecticut.
104. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
105. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
1. A long backless sofa (usually with pillows against a wall).
2. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
3. The goddess of the moon.
4. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
5. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
6. A French abbot.
7. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
8. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
9. Any competition.
10. A Greek island west of Greece.
11. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
12. Small order of macroscopic fresh and brackish water algae with a distinct axis.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
14. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
15. Any cone-shaped artifact.
24. A member of the Himalayan people living in Nepal and Tibet who are famous for their skill as mountaineers.
27. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
31. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
33. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
35. United States writer of thrillers (born in 1925).
36. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
38. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
40. Congenital absence of an arm or leg.
41. Differing from a norm or standard.
42. Of or pertaining to or affected by albinism.
44. A diuretic drug (trade name Esidrix and HydroDIURIL) used in the treatment of hypertension.
46. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
50. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
51. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
54. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
63. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
64. English writer (1840-1893).
66. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
70. United States feminist who founded a national organization for women (born in 1921).
71. A sudden desire.
72. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
76. (Sumerian) Evil storm god represented as a black bird.
78. Be in contradiction with.
80. A special loved one.
81. Goods carried by a large vehicle.
82. Lower in esteem.
84. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
86. In or of a state of physical or nervous tension.
87. Upright in position or posture.
89. A town in north central Oklahoma.
94. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
95. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
99. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.