1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
5. The complete duration of something.
9. Gather, as of as crops.
13. Small compact smooth-coated breed of Asiatic origin having a tightly curled tail and broad flat wrinkled muzzle.
16. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
17. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
18. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
19. Used of a single unit or thing.
20. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
21. Give an incentive.
23. (Babylonian and Assyrian) Goddess of love and fertility and war.
25. Of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
27. Of or relating to or near the nares.
29. A fencing sword with a v-shaped blade and a slightly curved handle.
30. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
32. A benign epithelial tumor of glandular origin.
34. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
41. The basic unit of money in Myanmar.
44. Back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked.
47. Administer an oil or ointment to.
49. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an analgesic and antipyretic.
51. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
53. An extreme state of adversity.
54. A French abbot.
56. Small depression under the shoulder joint where the arm joins the shoulder.
57. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
58. Portable power saw.
61. Immediately past.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
66. The sign language used in the United States.
67. The site of an archeological exploration.
69. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
70. Grass with wide flat leaves cultivated in Europe and America for permanent pasture and hay and for lawns.
72. German writer (1830-1914).
75. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
78. A town in central Belgium.
79. (chemistry) Being or containing an acid.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
83. Noisy quarrel.
86. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
89. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. A difficult entangling situation.
97. Of or relating to the intestines.
98. Step on it.
99. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
100. Most important element.
102. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
103. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
104. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
105. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
106. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
5. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
6. 100 penni equal 1 markka.
7. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
8. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
9. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
10. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
11. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
12. The Spanish Navy was destroyed by France and England while attempting to recover Sicily and Sardinia from Italy (1719).
13. (British) A worker in an inn or public house who serves customers and does various chores.
14. Take away the weapons from.
15. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
22. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
24. A loose narrow strip of skin near the base of a fingernail.
26. Tag the base runner to get him out.
28. An island of central Hawaii.
31. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
33. Remove the claws from (a cat).
35. A member of a Kannada-speaking group of people living chiefly in Kanara in southern India.
36. Easy to believe on the basis of available evidence.
38. The herpes virus that causes infectious mononucleosis.
40. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
42. Not only so, but.
43. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
45. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 0 degrees C and the boiling point as 100 degrees C under normal atmospheric pressure.
46. A tiny flat.
48. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
50. A mountain in south central Alaska.
52. Whiten with Blanco.
55. The capital and largest city of the Central Africa Republic.
59. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
60. A public promotion of some product or service.
64. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
68. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
71. Made with sleeves or sleeves especially as specified.
72. (British) A worker in an inn or public house who serves customers and does various chores.
73. An enclosed space.
74. A card game for 2 players.
75. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
76. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
77. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
80. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
84. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
85. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
86. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
87. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
88. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
90. Fraught with extreme danger.
91. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
92. (archaic) A fitting reward.
95. Considerate and solicitous care.
96. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
101. Being nine more than ninety.