1. Same in identity.
5. One thousandth of a second.
9. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
13. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
17. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
18. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
19. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
20. Aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium.
21. The state of existing and being localized in space.
22. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
23. Type genus of the Anatidae.
24. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
26. Imperfect development.
28. The hole that an anchor rope passes through.
29. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
31. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
32. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
33. A state of southwestern India.
35. Greenish-yellow pear.
39. A small constellation near the South Pole between Tucana and Ara.
45. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
46. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
47. Made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it.
48. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
50. Wood of a sumac.
53. Jordan's port.
54. A final climactic stage.
57. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
58. An awkward stupid person.
60. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
61. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
63. Weapons considered collectively.
66. Half the width of an em.
67. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
68. A short sleep (usually not in bed).
71. An alchemist of German legend who sold his soul to Mephistopheles in exchange for knowledge.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
75. Continuing or remaining in a place or state.
76. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
78. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
80. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
83. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
85. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
89. (informal) Exceptionally good.
93. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
95. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
97. A human limb.
98. The habitation of wild animals.
99. Used chiefly as a direction or description in music.
100. A quantity of no importance.
101. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
1. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
2. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
3. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
4. The act of emitting.
5. Among the largest bony fish.
6. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
7. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
8. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
9. Type genus of the Majidae.
10. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
11. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
12. United States film actor who played tough heroes (1907-1979).
13. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
14. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
15. The capital of Western Samoa.
25. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
27. Go on board.
30. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
34. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
36. A skilled worker who can live in underwater installations and participate in scientific research.
37. Any of various plants of the genus Scabiosa.
38. An event resulting in great loss and misfortune.
40. Low spreading tropical American shrub with long slender leaves used to make a mildly stimulating drink resembling tea.
41. An exertion of force.
42. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
43. A bitter quarrel between two parties.
44. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
49. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
51. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
52. A person who is of equal standing with another in a group.
55. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
56. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
59. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
62. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
64. Siberian peasant monk who was religious advisor in the court of Nicholas II.
65. The capital of Lesotho.
69. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
70. Very spicy sauce made from tabasco peppers.
73. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
74. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
77. Before noon.
79. Any taillike structure.
81. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
82. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
84. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
86. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
87. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
88. An oil reservoir in an internal combustion engine.
90. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
91. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
92. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
94. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
96. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.