1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. An appraisal of the state of affairs.
9. A French abbot.
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
17. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
18. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. A person who backs a politician or a team etc..
22. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
24. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
25. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
26. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
28. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A town in northern Egypt.
33. Somewhat elderly.
35. Any enzyme that catalyzes the splitting of proteins into smaller peptide fractions and amino acids by a process known as proteolysis.
37. Lying toward or situated in the east.
40. A state in midwestern United States.
41. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
45. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
46. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
54. A state in southeastern United States.
55. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
58. The capital and largest city of Japan.
60. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
61. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
62. Remaining after all deductions.
63. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
64. A person who is not very bright.
67. One of the 7 gods of happiness.
69. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
70. Type genus of the Amiidae.
71. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
73. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
74. An African river.
77. (informal) Of the highest quality.
79. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
82. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
84. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
92. Any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers.
94. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
95. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
96. Speaking a Slavic language.
97. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
98. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
99. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
100. An informal term for a father.
101. Avatar of Vishnu.
102. Be teeming, be abuzz.
1. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
2. An opening remark intended to secure an advantage for the speaker.
3. Cuban dancer and choreographer (born in 1921).
4. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
5. The wife of a sheik.
6. Witty language used to convey insults or scorn.
7. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
8. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. Startle with amazement or fear.
11. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
12. Oil palms.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
14. Common Indian weaverbird.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. The act of damaging something or someone.
23. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
27. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
29. The wide part of a river where it nears the sea.
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
34. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
36. Capable of being raised.
38. Arctic deer with large antlers in both sexes.
39. Of or relating to or designating narcotics.
42. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
43. Basic principles of the cosmos.
44. A cord with an attached hook that is used to fire certain types of cannon.
47. Made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it.
48. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
49. A landlocked republic in central Africa.
52. Make numb or insensitive.
53. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
56. Chief deity of Zoroastrianism.
57. A woman of refinement.
59. (prefix) Within.
65. A republic in northeastern Europe on the Baltic Sea.
66. Be idle.
68. (of mines and mining) Worked from the exposed surface.
69. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
72. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
75. An honorary arts degree.
76. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
78. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
80. In bed.
81. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
83. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
85. The act of preventing the opposition from scoring (in sports).
86. American novelist (1909-1955).
87. A cooperative unit.
90. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
91. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
93. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
94. An informal term for a father.