1. Serving as or forming a base.
5. A member of a Finnish people of Russia.
9. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
13. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
16. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
17. An elaborate song for solo voice.
18. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
21. A name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped.
23. A metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A dull hollow sound.
27. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
31. Not only so, but.
34. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
36. Affect with wonder.
40. Cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive.
41. A restless seeker after amusement or social companionship.
44. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
45. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
47. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
48. United States baseball player (born 1925).
49. The property of being cohesive and sticky.
52. A large and widespread genus varying in size from small shrubs to large trees.
54. A boy or man.
55. Come into existence.
56. A fabric woven with lisle thread.
58. Any taillike structure.
60. Concerned with religion or religious purposes.
62. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
63. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
64. The content of cognition.
65. Away from the right path or direction.
68. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
69. Fail to keep or to maintain.
70. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
74. (Irish) The sea personified.
77. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
78. Austrian writer (1881-1942).
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
88. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
91. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
93. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
94. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
95. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
96. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
97. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
98. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
99. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
100. (Greek mythology) God of love.
101. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
2. On or toward the lee.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. An ache localized in the middle or inner ear.
5. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
6. A country north of Ethiopia on the Red Sea.
7. An ignorant or foolish person.
8. The seventh and last day of the week.
9. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
10. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
11. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
12. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. Make amends for.
15. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
22. Used of a single unit or thing.
24. (used colloquially) Having the relationship of friends or pals.
28. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
29. Small genus of evergreen tropical shrubs or trees with smooth leathery leaves.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. An imaginary place of great wealth and opportunity.
33. Kindly endorsement and guidance.
35. In a focal manner.
37. God of the winds in ancient mythology.
38. Any of various plants of the genus Zigadenus having glaucous leaves and terminal racemes of mostly white flowers.
39. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Fornax and Cetus.
42. Summer cypress.
43. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
46. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
50. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
51. Any of various small terrestrial isopods having a flat elliptical segmented body.
53. Being one more than ninety.
57. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
59. Away from the mouth or oral region.
61. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
66. The painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale.
67. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
71. A Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man.
72. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
73. Type genus of the Otariidae.
74. Minor or subordinate.
75. A state in midwestern United States.
76. Lower in esteem.
79. A person who is under the protection or in the custody of another.
80. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
81. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
82. English monk and scholar (672-735).
83. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
85. A lyric poet.
86. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
89. The cry made by sheep.
90. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
92. An affirmative.