1. Having leadership guidance.
4. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
8. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
12. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
16. The month following March and preceding May.
17. Common Indian weaverbird.
18. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
19. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
20. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
22. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
24. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
25. A sharply directional antenna.
26. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
28. Low-growing woody shrub or perennial with woody base.
30. The event of being born.
33. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
34. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
36. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
38. The act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
46. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
47. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
50. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
52. A cruel and brutal fellow.
53. 1 species.
56. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
58. A flexible container with a single opening.
59. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
60. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
62. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
64. A person given to excessive complaints and crying.
67. A polypeptide antibiotic (similar to bacitracin) obtained from a soil bacterium.
69. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
70. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
73. Rich in decorative detail.
74. (linguistics) Of speech sounds.
75. Being one more than one hundred.
77. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
81. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
82. Relating to or affecting the viscera.
90. Type genus of the Amiidae.
91. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Lodine).
93. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
94. Adult female chicken.
96. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
98. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
99. A strong emotion.
100. The chief source of beryllium.
101. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. Made of or resembling lace.
2. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
3. A conical fishnet dragged through the water at great depths.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
6. A Mid-Atlantic state.
7. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
8. Informal terms for the mouth.
9. Type genus of the Anatidae.
10. A herbaceous plant genus of the family Linaceae with small sessile leaves.
11. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
12. Exaggerated masculinity.
13. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
14. Relating to the Urdu language.
15. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
21. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
23. An enclosed space.
27. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
29. Conforming to truth.
31. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
32. A short speech (often in verse) addressed directly to the audience by an actor at the end of a play.
35. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
37. Any of a group of proteases that mediate apoptosis.
39. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
40. Polished courtesy.
41. Greek Cynic philosopher who rejected social conventions (circa 400-325 BC).
44. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
45. A city in southeastern South Korea.
49. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
51. Detected or perceived by the sense of hearing.
54. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
55. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
57. Son of John Cabot who was born in Italy and who led an English expedition in search of the Northwest Passage and a Spanish expedition that explored the La Plata region of Brazil.
61. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
63. 16th President of the United States.
65. A distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas).
66. Deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning).
68. An extended area of land.
71. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
72. Top part of an apron.
76. A protective structure resembling a scale.
78. A timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end.
79. Wild ox of the Malay Archipelago.
80. United States chemist who developed methods for studying long-chain molecules (1910-1985).
83. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
84. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
85. Divulge information or secrets.
86. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
87. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
88. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
89. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
92. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
95. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
96. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
97. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.