1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
9. An unforeseen obstacle.
13. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
18. The emotion of hate.
19. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
20. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
21. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
22. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
26. A genus of Mustelidae.
29. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
31. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
32. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
33. A color varying from dark purplish brown to dark red.
35. Tag the base runner to get him out.
37. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
39. A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops.
43. An associate degree in nursing.
44. African mahogany trees.
47. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
50. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
52. Be or do something to a greater degree.
53. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
55. A state in New England.
56. Argentine soldier who became president of Argentina (1895-1974).
57. Characteristic of a mob.
58. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
60. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
63. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
64. Not worth using.
66. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
67. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
68. Remaining after all deductions.
69. Extremely cold.
70. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
74. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
75. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
76. Edible viscera of a fowl.
78. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
80. Singing jazz.
86. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
87. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
91. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
95. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
96. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
97. In bed.
99. Food for domestic livestock.
100. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
101. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
102. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
4. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
5. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
6. (Old Testament) Samson's Philistine mistress who betrayed him by cutting off his hair and so deprived him of his strength.
7. Of or relating to near the ear.
8. Follower of Rastafarianism.
9. Relating to or characteristic of Shintoism.
10. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
11. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
12. (British) Informal term for information.
13. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
14. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
15. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
25. (of experimental animals) Raised under sterile conditions.
27. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
28. Periodically accumulated over time.
30. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
34. (of linens or clothes) Not ironed.
36. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
38. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
40. Have a greater range than, as of guns.
41. Disinclined to work or exertion.
42. Small genus of tropical herbs and subshrubs of South Africa.
45. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
46. (of music or art) New and of general appeal (especially among young people).
48. A medicinal liquid preparation intended for use in an atomizer.
49. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
51. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
54. The short weak cry of a young bird.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
61. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
62. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
65. Dye with a color.
71. An oral antifungal drug (trade name Lamisil) used to treat cases of fungal nail disease.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. Important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop.
74. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
77. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
79. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
81. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
82. An elaborate song for solo voice.
83. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
84. Give over.
85. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
88. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. A quantity of no importance.
92. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
93. The airforce of Great Britain.
94. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
98. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.