1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
13. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
17. Large (to 3 feet) blackish yellow-banded South American lizard.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one.
22. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. The capital of Morocco.
26. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
27. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
29. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
30. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
32. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
35. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
42. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
45. A small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists.
49. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
50. A negatively charged atom.
51. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
52. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
55. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
58. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
59. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
62. A master's degree in education.
64. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
65. Lower in esteem.
67. Small branch or division of a branch.
68. Assembly possessing high legislative powers.
69. Marked by a rhythmical cadence.
71. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
72. A state in midwestern United States.
73. A state in New England.
75. Any of various amines (such as putrescine or cadaverine) formed by the action of putrefactive bacteria.
80. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
83. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
84. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
87. A town in northern France on the Strait of Dover that serves as a ferry port to England.
90. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
93. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
95. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
96. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
97. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
98. A workman who laces shoes or footballs or books (during binding).
102. Being one more than two.
103. The month following March and preceding May.
104. Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole.
105. Not in action or at work.
106. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
1. Flexible twig of a willow tree.
2. Large black-and-white herbivorous mammal of bamboo forests of China and Tibet.
3. A city in western Germany.
4. A port city in western South Korea on the Yellow Sea.
5. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
6. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
7. A genus of Platalea.
8. Of or pertaining to Rwanda.
9. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
10. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
11. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
12. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
13. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
14. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
15. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
21. An account describing incidents or events.
23. 16 ounces.
25. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
28. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. Being nine more than ninety.
37. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
39. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
40. A resident of Laconia.
41. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
43. The brightest star in Scorpius.
44. Relating to or resembling an ape.
46. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
47. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
48. A straight line that touches but does not intersect a curve.
53. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
54. The short weak cry of a young bird.
56. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. A festival featuring African-American culture.
61. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
63. A bachelor's degree in science.
66. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
70. A sail (or either of a pair of sails) immediately above the lowermost sail of a mast and supported by a topmast.
71. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
74. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
76. Informal terms for a mother.
77. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
78. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
79. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
81. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
82. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
85. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
86. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
91. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
92. A genus of European owls.
94. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
99. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
100. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
101. A Mid-Atlantic state.