1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. (Maine colloquial) Temporary summer resident in inland Maine n 1.
9. Type genus of the Apidae.
13. Not reflecting light.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
17. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
18. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
19. Gone by.
20. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
22. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
25. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
26. March longer distances and for a longer time than.
27. Toward the mouth or oral region.
28. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A blind god.
32. The center of an object.
37. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
41. Unable to move or resist motion.
44. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
46. The general activity of selling.
47. Cactus having yellow flowers and purple fruits.
48. United States inventor who built a steam-powered automobile (1849-1918).
51. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
52. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
53. (in baseball) Handling the ball while playing in the field.
54. The content of cognition.
55. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
58. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
60. Held back.
61. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
62. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
64. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
65. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
70. A program for a race meeting.
74. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
78. Offering fun and gaiety.
80. Make a shrill creaking, squeaking, or noise, as of a door, mouse, or bird.
83. A segment of DNA containing adjacent genes including structural genes and an operator gene and a regulatory gene.
87. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
90. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
91. The cry made by sheep.
92. Pertaining to animals or animal life or action.
93. One thousandth of a second.
95. (archaic) A fitting reward.
96. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
97. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
98. Not only so, but.
99. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
4. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. A superior grade of black tea.
6. State of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior.
7. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
8. Dutch navigator who was the first European to discover Tasmania and New Zealand (1603-1659).
9. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
10. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
11. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
12. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
13. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
21. Old World woody vines.
23. A large estate in Spanish-speaking countries.
24. The lowest sail on the foremast of a square-rigged vessel.
31. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
33. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living between Lake Chaplain and the Saint Lawrence River.
34. An event that repeats.
35. Bearing the signature of a witness attesting to something's legality.
36. Subdivision not used in some classifications.
38. The condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness.
39. Arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness.
40. 1 species.
42. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
43. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
45. One ten thousandth of a centner.
49. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
50. Related on the mother's side.
56. 100 pesewas equal 1 cedi.
57. A public promotion of some product or service.
59. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
63. An associate degree in nursing.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
67. A rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand.
68. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
69. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
70. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
71. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
72. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
73. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
75. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
76. An edict of the Russian tsar.
77. An embarrassing mistake.
79. The sixth month of the civil year.
81. One who works hard at boring tasks.
82. Covered with frost.
84. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
85. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
86. A quantity of no importance.
88. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
89. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
94. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.