1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
8. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
12. A book of the New Testament.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
18. God of love and erotic desire.
19. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
20. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
21. A bar of sand.
23. Remove the claws from (a cat).
25. By bad luck.
27. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
29. Type genus of the Pipridae containing the typical manakins.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
33. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
35. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
37. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
38. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
40. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
41. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
45. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
50. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
51. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
53. River in eastern Asia.
54. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
56. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
57. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
59. A passage selected from a larger work.
61. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
62. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
64. A substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid).
66. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
67. Having a tip.
69. An ancient board game resembling backgammon.
70. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
71. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
72. The act of scanning.
74. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
76. A long wooden bench with a back.
78. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
81. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
83. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
84. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
87. Edible viscera of a butchered animal.
91. An island consisting of a circular coral reef surrounding a lagoon.
95. A city of southeastern Mexico.
98. Rub elbows with.
100. Type genus of the Amiidae.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
102. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
104. Informal terms for money.
105. In bed.
106. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
107. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
108. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
109. A narrow way or road.
1. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
4. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
5. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
6. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
7. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
8. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
9. A psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur.
10. Before noon.
11. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
12. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
13. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
14. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
15. A neutral middle vowel.
22. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
24. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
26. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. An informal term for a father.
34. Sea milkwort.
36. Having the ability or power to create.
39. Relating to the Elysian Fields.
42. Relating to or demonstrating acapnia.
43. Hoary alyssum.
46. Any of several cultivated sour cherry trees bearing pale red fruit with colorless juice.
47. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
48. Type and sole genus of the Clethraceae.
49. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
52. A woman's fur shoulder cape with hanging ends.
55. A strong emotion.
58. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
60. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
63. A public promotion of some product or service.
65. A state in southeastern United States.
68. The basic unit of money in Macao.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
75. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
76. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
77. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
79. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
80. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
82. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
85. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
86. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
88. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
89. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
90. (music) Composed or performed by a single voice or instrument.
92. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
93. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
94. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
96. An accountant certified by the state.
97. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
99. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
103. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.