1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. State in northeastern India.
9. Type genus of the Gliridae.
13. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
18. Make anew.
19. (Irish) The sea personified.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. Long-bodied marine fishes having a long whiplike scaleless body and sharp teeth.
25. God of love and erotic desire.
26. Any of a class of highly reactive chemical compounds.
27. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
32. A region in southeastern Italy on the Adriatic.
36. Squash bugs.
38. Related by blood.
39. Inclined to or serving for the giving of names.
43. Convert code into ordinary language.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. A stock exchange in New York.
52. 10 grams.
54. Not in good physical or mental health.
55. Conveyance consisting of a wheeled support on which a camera can be mounted.
57. Shaped like a ring.
60. (prefix) Between or among or in the midst of.
61. A strong paper or thin cardboard with a smooth light brown finish made from e.g. Manila hemp.
62. The capital of Ecuador.
63. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
64. A Spanish female Gypsy.
65. A person who treats something carefully.
66. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
70. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
71. Athletic facility equipped for sports or physical training.
73. A state in northwestern North America.
74. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
75. The cry made by sheep.
77. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
79. Having three dimensions.
85. Noisy talk.
88. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
90. Taken or to be taken at random.
92. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
93. An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening).
94. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
95. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
96. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
97. Being in a tense state.
98. Dearly loved.
99. Distant in either space or time.
100. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. The quantity a cask will hold.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
6. An ordered reference standard.
7. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
8. Female equine animal.
9. Common gray wild goose of Europe.
10. A city in the western Netherlands.
11. Not in action or at work.
12. Conforming to truth.
13. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
14. Of or relating the the Vedas or to the ancient Sanskrit in which they were written.
15. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
21. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
23. A doctor's degree in theology.
24. The whiteness that results from removing the color from something.
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. One thousandth of a second.
33. The region of northwestern Italy.
34. Undo the belt of.
35. Cause to grow thin or weak.
37. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
40. A B vitamin that is essential for metabolism of amino acids and starch.
41. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
42. Continually complaining or faultfinding.
44. God of the underworld and judge of the dead.
45. Made wider or larger in all dimensions.
46. Any of various small free-living plant-parasitic roundworms.
48. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
50. An informal term for a father.
53. The act of relaying something.
56. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
58. Short and fat.
59. Large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail.
67. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
68. Affectedly dainty or refined.
69. An enclosed space.
72. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
73. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
76. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
78. Little known Kamarupan languages.
80. Employed in accomplishing something.
81. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
82. God of the Underworld.
83. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
84. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
86. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
87. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
89. An honorary degree in science.
91. (formerly) A title of respect for a man in Turkey or Egypt.