1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
5. A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles.
9. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
13. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
16. A city in northwestern Syria.
17. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
18. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
19. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
20. A small cake leavened with yeast.
21. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
22. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
23. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
24. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
26. Having much flesh (especially fat).
27. A telegram sent abroad.
30. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
31. Before noon.
37. A resort city in western Florida.
41. A large family of trees, shrubs, vines, and herbs bearing bean pods.
43. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
46. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
47. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
50. An endorsement.
51. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
53. Do wrongly or improperly.
55. Willing to face danger.
56. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
60. (Irish) The sea personified.
61. An encroachment or intrusion.
63. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
64. A house for storing ice.
67. (Greek mythology) King of Thebes who was unwittingly killed by his son Oedipus.
68. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
70. Half the width of an em.
71. The act of escaping physically.
73. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
76. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
78. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
80. A blind god.
85. Someone making a search or inquiry.
88. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
92. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
93. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
94. A French abbot.
95. Cry plaintively.
96. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
97. Humble request for help.
98. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
99. Fallow deer.
100. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
2. By bad luck.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
5. A United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas.
6. Not only so, but.
7. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
8. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
9. A deep bow.
10. A defeat of the Persian army by the Greeks in 479 BC.
11. Gone by.
12. A person or animal that is adopted by a team or other group as a symbolic figure.
13. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
14. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
15. Look at with amorous intentions.
25. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
28. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
29. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
32. A chain of coral and volcanic islands in Micronesia halfway between New Guinea and Japan.
33. Moderate or restrain.
34. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
35. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
36. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
38. A mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (27,790 feet high).
39. Land and buildings together considered as a place of business.
40. Sticking fast n.
42. A wide (ornamented) belt worn over the right shoulder to support a sword or bugle by the left hip.
44. A branch of the Tai languages.
48. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
49. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
52. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
54. A licensed medical practitioner.
57. (New Testament) One of the three sages from the east who came bearing gifts for the infant Jesus.
58. A young male horse under the age of four.
59. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
62. A river that rises in western Arkansas and flows southeast into eastern Louisiana to become a tributary of the Red River.
65. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
66. Of a leaf shape.
69. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
72. The square of a body of any size of type.
74. An elaborate party (often outdoors).
75. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
76. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
77. Indigo bush.
79. State in northeastern India.
80. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
81. Using speech rather than writing.
82. A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence.
83. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
84. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
86. A town in north central Oklahoma.
87. Avatar of Vishnu.
89. A flexible container with a single opening.
90. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
91. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.