1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
8. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
12. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
16. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
17. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
18. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
19. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
20. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
22. Reduce the edge or violence of.
24. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
25. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
28. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
29. Explorer and United States naval officer.
30. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
32. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
35. A city of central China.
37. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
41. Antacid (trade name Prilosec) that suppresses acid secretion in the stomach.
46. A glancing rebound.
47. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
48. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
53. A lake in the mountains of central Africa between Congo and Rwanda.
54. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
55. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
56. (British) Informal term for information.
57. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
59. Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold.
61. A member of a people inhabiting the Arctic (northern Canada or Greenland or Alaska or eastern Siberia).
64. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
65. Type genus of the Anatidae.
66. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
69. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
70. A book in which the log is written.
74. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
77. Ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse.
78. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
80. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
84. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
88. A group of biological taxa or species that share features inherited from a common ancestor.
89. A ship with a reinforced bow to break up ice and keep channels open for navigation.
92. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
93. An associate degree in applied science.
94. Retinal protein formed by the action of light on rhodopsin.
96. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
98. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
99. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
100. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
101. Scottish philosopher of common sense who opposed the ideas of David Hume (1710-1796).
102. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. An ordered reference standard.
2. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
3. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
5. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
6. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
7. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
8. A member of the lowest or worker Hindu caste.
9. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
10. A woman of refinement.
11. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
12. A sudden violent spontaneous occurrence of an undesirable condition.
13. Showily imitative of art or artists.
14. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
15. Not easy.
21. In accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle.
23. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
26. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
36. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
38. Preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed.
39. English poet (1618-1857).
40. Norwegian explorer who was the first to traverse the Northwest Passage and in 1911 the first to reach the South Pole (1872-1928).
42. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.
43. A Greek island west of Greece.
44. Used of a single unit or thing.
45. 10 grams.
49. A genus of Psittacidae.
50. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
51. Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
60. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
62. Situated away from an area's coast or border.
63. The sound made by a cow or bull.
67. The capital and largest city of Georgia on the Kura river.
68. An electrically charged particle.
71. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
72. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
73. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
75. (dentistry) A filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place.
76. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
79. New Zealand conifer.
81. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
82. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
83. A person who acts and gets things done.
84. Before noon.
85. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
86. In bed.
87. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
90. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
91. Either extremity of something that has length.
92. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
95. An informal term for a father.
97. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.