1. A unit of pressure.
4. A deep pulsating type of pain.
9. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
13. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
16. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
17. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
18. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. A deep bow.
22. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
24. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
26. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
27. Dwell (archaic).
28. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
29. (computer science) The movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk v 1.
30. An aromatic balsam.
31. Glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust.
34. (informal) Of the highest quality.
36. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
40. The act of scanning.
46. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
47. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
52. Common house and field crickets.
55. A strong emotion.
56. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
57. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
58. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
60. A state in northwestern North America.
62. Being nine more than forty.
63. Standing posture.
64. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
65. Adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing.
69. The ossicle between the malleus and the stapes.
70. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
72. A master's degree in library science.
74. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
75. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
78. An associate degree in applied science.
80. Of a light grayish-brown color n.
81. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
82. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
84. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
88. One of the 7 gods of happiness.
91. Irritate or vex.
93. The cry made by sheep.
94. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
95. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
98. A container.
99. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
100. An iconic mental representation.
101. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
102. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
1. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
2. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
3. A noisy riotous fight.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
5. The wrist bone in line with the 4th and 5th fingers.
6. A state in New England.
7. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
8. Found along western Atlantic coast.
9. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
10. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
11. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
12. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
13. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
14. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
15. Using speech rather than writing.
21. (used especially of glances) Directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
32. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
33. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. Systematic arrangement of all the inflected forms of a word.
37. The amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface.
38. Type genus of Agaricaceae.
39. Lacking in tone or expression.
41. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
42. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
43. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
45. Toward the mouth or oral region.
48. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
51. A jurist who interprets Muslim law.
53. A radioactive transuranic element.
54. A loose cloak with a hood.
59. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
61. English writer (born in Ireland) (1713-1766).
66. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
67. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
68. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
69. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
71. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
73. A range of mountains (usually with jagged peaks and irregular outline).
74. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
76. A straight line connecting two points on a curve.
77. The production of young from an egg.
79. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
83. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
85. A French abbot.
86. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
87. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
89. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
90. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
92. God of the earth.
96. Before noon.
97. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.