1. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
5. An ancient branch of the Semitic languages.
13. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
17. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
18. Showing reason or sound judgment.
19. A shade of blue tinged with green.
20. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
21. Inflammation of the pleura of the lungs (especially the parietal layer).
22. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
23. Having a pair of equal and opposite charges.
25. Either of two muscles in the shoulder region that move the shoulders and arms.
27. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. A person of Iranian descent.
38. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. The capital and largest city of Libya.
41. A person who is rejected (from society or home).
43. A genus of Laridae.
46. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
48. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
49. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
53. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
54. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
56. Not faithful to religion or party or cause n.
59. A warning against certain acts.
60. God of wealth and love.
63. United States actor (born in Hungary) noted for playing sinister roles (1904-1964).
64. How long something has existed.
65. Relating to or characteristic of or situated on an island.
67. A city in northeastern Ohio.
68. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
70. New Zealand conifer.
71. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
73. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
77. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
81. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
83. The bottom of a sea or ocean.
86. Porridge made of rolled oats.
88. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
90. Jordan's port.
91. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
92. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
94. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
96. A decree that prohibits something.
97. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
98. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
99. Not only so, but.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The act of catching an object with the hands.
2. A town in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.
3. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Acular and Toradol) that is administered only intramuscularly.
4. All of the inhabitants of the earth.
5. Of southern Europe.
6. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
7. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
8. Earlier a god.
9. Fraught with extreme danger.
10. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
11. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
12. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
13. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
14. Jordan's port.
15. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
16. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
24. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
26. Big-eyed scad.
29. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
30. Cut off from a whole.
32. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
33. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
34. By bad luck.
35. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
36. An artist of consummate skill.
37. Unlicensed drinking establishment.
40. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
42. Marry within one's own tribe or group.
44. Having the beard or hair cut off close to the skin.
45. Being the only one.
47. A polysaccharide produced in basophils (especially in the lung and liver) and that inhibit the activity of thrombin in coagulation of the blood.
50. Youngest daughter of the prophet Mohammed and wife of the fourth calif Ali.
51. A criminal who is a member of gang.
52. An uproarious party.
55. A state in midwestern United States.
57. Basically shredded cabbage.
58. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
61. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
62. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
66. Genus of North American and east Asian perennial herbs.
67. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
69. A fraudulent business scheme.
72. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
74. A beguiler who leads someone into danger (usually as part of a plot).
75. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
76. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
78. Type genus of the Ranidae.
79. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
80. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
82. Informal terms for a mother.
84. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
85. A small cake leavened with yeast.
87. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
89. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
93. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
95. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.