1. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
4. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
9. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
13. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
16. (Babylonian) The sky god.
17. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
18. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
19. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
20. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
21. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
22. Praise, glorify, or honor.
23. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
24. American novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888).
26. Short and fat.
28. A shape that spreads outward.
31. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
35. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
39. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
42. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. The complete duration of something.
47. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
48. Having escaped, especially from confinement.
49. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
50. A bachelor's degree in library science.
51. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
52. A state in midwestern United States.
54. Affectedly dainty or refined.
55. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
57. That is to say.
58. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
60. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
61. A promotional statement (as found on the dust jackets of books).
63. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
64. Of or relating to a caesura.
66. God of the Underworld.
68. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
70. Dwell (archaic).
71. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
74. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
75. An armless couch.
77. Terrestrial or epilithic ferns of tropical rain forests.
81. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
82. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
83. An island consisting of a circular coral reef surrounding a lagoon.
84. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
87. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
91. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
93. Transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public.
95. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
97. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
98. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
99. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
100. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
101. A loud harsh or strident noise.
102. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
103. Full of news.
104. Make a plat of.
105. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
1. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
2. The sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something v 1.
3. A small constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near the Southern Cross and Chamaeleon.
4. Small genus of Australian shrubs or trees.
5. Influential German idealist philosopher (1724-1804).
6. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
7. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
8. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
9. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
12. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. Located in or toward the back or rear.
15. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
25. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Orudis or Orudis KT or Oruvail).
27. A European mint with aromatic and pungent leaves used in perfumery and as a seasoning in cookery.
29. Not fanciful or imaginative.
30. The cry made by sheep.
32. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
33. Greek mythology.
34. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
36. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
37. Fortification consisting of a strong fence made of stakes driven into the ground.
38. Covered with or as if with a glossy and usually brightly colored coating.
40. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
41. Large genus of perennial and biennial pungent bulbous plants.
43. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
44. An enclosed space.
53. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
56. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
59. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
62. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
65. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
67. A Scandinavian language (closely related to Icelandic) that is spoken on the Faroe Islands.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
69. A Hindu prince or king in India.
72. Combatant who tries to throw opponent to the ground.
73. The process of becoming mildewed.
76. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
78. Enthusiastic approval.
79. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
80. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
85. A fastener for a door or lid.
86. A small cake leavened with yeast.
88. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
89. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
90. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
92. A strong emotion.
94. One or some or every or all without specification.
96. An audiotape recording of sound.