1. A proinflammatory cytokine that is produced by white blood cells (monocytes and macrophages).
4. All the plant and animal life of a particular region.
9. Serving as or forming a base.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. An informal debt instrument.
17. Tree (as opposed to shrub).
18. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
19. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
20. A nation in northern North America.
22. Liquid excretory product.
24. A figure of a man used as a supporting column.
26. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
27. Small fusiform fish of western Atlantic.
30. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
31. A villainous Jew in Charles Dickens' novel "Oliver Twist".
33. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
35. A group of southern Bantu languages.
39. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
42. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
46. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
47. Spanish cubist painter (1887-1927).
48. After the expected or usual time.
51. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
52. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
54. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
55. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
59. A doctor's degree in education.
61. The part of a coal seam that is being cut.
63. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
66. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
67. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
70. Disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people.
71. A person who makes deceitful pretenses.
73. So extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period.
75. A light touch or stroke.
77. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
78. Having help.
82. Of or pertaining to Sabah or its people.
86. A genus of Mustelidae.
89. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
90. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
91. Openly distrustful and unwilling to confide.
94. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
96. Provided with artificial light.
97. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
98. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
99. Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect.
100. (informal) Of the highest quality.
101. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
102. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
103. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
104. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
1. A metallic tapping sound.
2. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
3. Capital of Tuvalu.
4. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
5. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
6. A Russian river.
7. A light-weight hat worn in tropical countries for protection from the sun.
8. Of or relating to or involving an area.
9. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
10. An agent that counteracts or neutralizes acidity (especially in the stomach).
11. Water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere v 1.
12. The fatty flesh of eel.
13. A large fleet.
14. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
15. Very fertile.
21. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
23. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
25. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
28. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
29. Subject to change or variation especially in behavior.
32. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
34. Informal terms for a mother.
36. Dazzlingly beautiful.
37. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
38. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
40. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
41. Relating to or coming from the south.
43. A port city in southwestern Iran.
44. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
45. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
50. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
53. Type genus of the Percidae.
56. Denuded of leaves.
57. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
58. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
60. A town in east central Indiana.
62. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
64. The residue that remains when something is burned.
65. Type genus of the Majidae.
68. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
69. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
72. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
74. 1 species.
76. English monk and scholar (672-735).
79. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
80. Any plant of the genus Erica.
81. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
83. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
84. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
85. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
87. Type genus of the Ranidae.
88. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
92. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
93. Distant but within sight.
95. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.