1. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
5. Pertaining to the tiny air sacs of the lungs.
13. A Loloish language.
17. Expel, as of gases and odors.
18. Go with, fall together.
19. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
20. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
21. Provoke someone to do something through promises or persuasion.
22. Pod of the peanut vine containing usually 2 nuts or seeds.
24. Take away the weapons from.
26. An informal term for a father.
28. An oral beta blocker (trade name Visken) used in treating hypertension.
30. Of greater importance or stature or rank.
32. All of the inhabitants of the earth.
33. (British) An abbreviation of pantomime.
37. By bad luck.
41. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
43. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
47. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
48. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
50. Sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
52. Apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel).
55. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
56. Annual or biennial grass having erect flower spikes and light brown grains.
57. Not set afire or burning.
58. The light-sensitive membrane covering the back wall of the eyeball.
60. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
61. Fried quickly in a little fat.
62. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
65. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
66. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
71. Greek god of light.
73. Toward the mouth or oral region.
76. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
77. An informal conversation.
80. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
83. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
86. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
88. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
92. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
95. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
96. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
97. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
98. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
99. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
1. Equipment designed to serve a specific function.
2. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
3. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
4. A dreamy romantic or sentimental quality.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. The capital and largest city of England.
7. A bodily organ that is essential for life.
8. A town in north central Oklahoma.
9. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
10. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
11. A public promotion of some product or service.
12. Characteristic of a region.
13. Little known Kamarupan languages.
14. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
15. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
16. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
23. Dutch astronomer who proved that the galaxy is rotating and proposed the existence of the Oort cloud (1900-1992).
25. Informal terms for a mother.
27. Capital and largest city of Indonesia.
29. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
31. Transient cessation of respiration.
34. Get excessively and undesirably hot.
35. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
36. (Greek mythology) Goddess of fertility and protector of marriage in ancient mythology.
38. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
39. Something considered choice to eat.
40. With anger.
42. (psychology) An urge to accept or approach a situation or an object.
45. Of or relating to plants of the genus Citrus.
46. The beginning or early stages.
49. Arboreal nocturnal mammal of southeast Asia and the Philippines resembling a lemur and having a fold of skin on each side from neck to tail that is used for long gliding leaps.
51. A nuclear reactor that uses water as a coolant and moderator.
53. Genus of low slender herbs of North America and northeastern Asia having flowers with trifid or pinnatifid petals.
54. An advantageous purchase.
59. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
64. A married German woman.
67. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
68. Move as if through a sieve.
69. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
70. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
72. United States baseball player.
74. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
75. Any distinct time period in a sequence of events.
78. A quantity of no importance.
79. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
81. Austrian physicist and philosopher who introduced the Mach number and who founded logical positivism (1838-1916).
82. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
84. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
85. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
87. A young woman making her debut into society.
91. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
93. An informal term for a father.
94. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.