1. The sound made by a gentle blow.
4. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
9. A milkshake made with malt powder.
13. The month following January and preceding March.
16. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
17. Restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal.
18. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
19. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
20. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
21. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
22. (anatomy) Of or related to an ampulla.
24. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
26. Aromatic Eurasian perennial.
28. Of or being the lowest female voice.
29. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
31. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
32. The fur of the North American racoon.
34. An ocean trip taken for pleasure.
37. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
39. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
40. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
44. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
47. Beyond what is natural.
49. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
52. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
54. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
55. Keenly sorry or regretful.
57. New Zealand mountaineer who first attained the summit of Mount Everest with his Sherpa guide Tenzing Norgay (born in 1919).
59. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
61. Accumulation in the blood of nitrogen-bearing waste products (urea) that are usually excreted in the urine.
63. Informal terms for a mother.
64. Youngest daughter of the prophet Mohammed and wife of the fourth calif Ali.
67. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
69. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
70. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania who clashed repeatedly with the early Romans.
73. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
74. A proteolytic enzyme secreted by the kidneys.
76. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
77. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
80. Move away from a place into another direction.
81. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
83. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
86. Pepsi Cola is a trademarked cola.
89. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
93. The cry made by sheep.
97. A container.
99. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
101. Liquid excretory product.
102. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
103. A name given to a product or service.
104. A small cake leavened with yeast.
105. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
1. (Norse mythology) God of thunder and rain and farming.
2. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
3. A low-lying region of west central France on the Bay of Biscay.
4. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
5. Be teeming, be abuzz.
6. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
7. A river in southeastern France.
8. Largest crested screamer.
9. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
10. The capital of Eritrea.
11. United States biochemist (born in Germany) noted for his studies of metabolic processes (1899-1986).
12. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
13. Rim (or part of the rim) into which spokes are inserted.
14. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
15. A nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank.
23. Relating to or consisting of or producing or resembling milk.
25. Small tropical flea.
27. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
30. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
33. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
35. Having deserted a cause or principle.
36. Informal terms for a meal.
38. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
41. Loud confused noise from many sources.
42. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
43. A city in northern India.
45. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (trade name Torodal) that is given only orally.
46. At the present or from now on.
48. A native or inhabitant of Crete.
51. Mongolian wild ass.
53. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
56. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
58. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
60. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
62. (nontechnical usage) A tiny piece of anything.
65. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
66. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
68. A wooden hand tool with a pointed end.
71. A monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Marplan) that is used to treat clinical depression.
72. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
75. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
78. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
82. Jordan's port.
84. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
85. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
87. An informal term for a father.
88. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
89. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
90. Catch sight of.
91. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
92. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
94. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
95. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
96. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
98. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
100. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.