1. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
4. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
8. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
18. A period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday.
19. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
20. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
21. A soft yellow wax secreted by glands in the ear canal.
23. A segment of DNA containing adjacent genes including structural genes and an operator gene and a regulatory gene.
24. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
26. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
28. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
29. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
31. Invalid or incorrect reasoning.
33. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
34. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
37. Tree (as opposed to shrub).
40. A lack of vitality.
45. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
46. Very dark black.
47. More of the same adv.
50. Rounded like an egg.
51. A state in New England.
53. The Teutonic god of thunder.
54. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. An associate degree in nursing.
61. Being three in one.
62. A Mid-Atlantic state.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
66. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
69. Common house and field crickets.
72. An associate degree in applied science.
73. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
77. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
78. Common Indian weaverbird.
79. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
83. An elderly man.
87. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
89. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
91. Of or being the lowest female voice.
92. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
93. Belonging to some prior time.
94. An opening into or through something.
95. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
96. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
97. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
98. A town in north central Oklahoma.
99. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
1. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
2. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
3. Given or having a specified name.
4. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
5. South American cavy.
6. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
7. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
8. Compose an elegy.
9. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
10. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
11. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Lodine).
12. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
13. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
14. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
15. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
22. Informal terms for a mother.
25. (Zen Buddhism) A state of sudden spiritual enlightenment.
27. A widely distributed rock-forming feldspar.
30. Divulge information or secrets.
32. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
35. Any plant of the genus Gerardia.
36. The quality possessed by something with a great price or value.
38. American silversmith remembered for his midnight ride (celebrated in a poem by Longfellow) to warn the colonists in Lexington and Concord that British troops were coming (1735-1818).
39. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
41. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
42. Type genus of the Anatidae.
43. (Judaism) A candelabrum with seven branches used in ceremonies to symbolize the seven days of creation.
44. A Russian river.
48. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
49. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
52. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
55. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
56. The basic unit of money in Peru.
57. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
59. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
65. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
67. Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements.
68. A non-aromatic saturated hydrocarbon with the general formula CnH(2n+2).
69. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
70. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
71. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
74. United States civil rights leader who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man in Montgomery (Alabama) and so triggered the national civil rights movement (born in 1913).
75. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
76. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
80. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
81. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
82. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
84. An agenda of things to do.
85. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
86. An area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling.
88. Characteristic of a mob.
89. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
90. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).